Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye everyone

See you tomorrow

Another day, another banned GrAY who's younger and taller than me telling me that there's hope:feelsugh:.

I am 4/10, 5'9,
I live in a sandnigger country
So you're very likely taller than the average male where you live. Good for you.

Let me guess your white
Are you white?
This would be very interesting to know:feelswhere:. He said that he lives in a sand country, but didn't specify his ethnicity:feelshehe:. If he's the white son of some emigrant ("expat") couple living in Qatar or something, in addition to being taller than the average male there, then this just gets even more hilarious:feelskek:.

Average youngcel in 2023, good bye fakecel
Youngcels shouldn't be allowed on this site, niggas come in here at 18 and ascend by 21 that just average for normie
Exactly:feelsugh:.

This is the fate of almost everyone here btw
Dunno, maybe five years ago it would be. Now, we know that some half, and almost certainly more, of young men are single, so expecting that the site filled with subhumans so romantically hopeless they joined a site specifically meant for permavirgins is going to be filled with late bloomers, when not even the average guy is making it anymore, is kinda cope tbh.

>the incel gets the used up roastie
Lmao

dnr but looks like you ascended, goodbye and have a good life Geryon brofakecel :dab:

After more than 21 years of never even having held a girl's hand I finally met somebody who was willing to give me a chance, so there's no point in me staying on here anymore.

The reason why I'm posting about this is not to brag but to give some hope to you brocels, I am 4/10, 5'9, a bit overwheight and non NT to boot and have been made fun of because of my looks not only while growing up but also online when being rated, so I was never a fakecel but a true ugly social outcast and been having several mental breakdowns due to inceldom in the past few months, however it never stopped me from trying and it looks like I finally hit the jackpot with a nice non-landwhale girl who's above my looks level, and trust me I was desperate for anything at that point.

Now none of this shit disproves the blackpill, I still believe in it but let's be real here it's not a 100% absolute thing, I think that you can just forget it when it comes to online dating but things can be different irl, or maybe I just found a unicorn but the fact of the matter is that there's still hope for (almost) everybody if someone like me did it with no betabuxxing involved or any of that cuck shit.

Hope you all make it brocels, it's been a good run. Also jannies delete my account :feelsaww:
This is how an ascension post should be. I hate it when former incels lecture us about how what we do is wrong even though they have been doing it with us for years. Like bro you just got some pussy, you ain't Jordan Peterson calm the fuck down.