Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye everyone

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
100% - Good luck bro. Congrats on being a late bloomer. Hopefully one day we all make it - F to those of us who dont
After more than 21 years of never even having held a girl's hand I finally met somebody who was willing to give me a chance, so there's no point in me staying on here anymore.

The reason why I'm posting about this is not to brag but to give some hope to you brocels, I am 4/10, 5'9, a bit overwheight and non NT to boot and have been made fun of because of my looks not only while growing up but also online when being rated, so I was never a fakecel but a true ugly social outcast and been having several mental breakdowns due to inceldom in the past few months, however it never stopped me from trying and it looks like I finally hit the jackpot with a nice non-landwhale girl who's above my looks level, and trust me I was desperate for anything at that point.

Now none of this shit disproves the blackpill, I still believe in it but let's be real here it's not a 100% absolute thing, I think that you can just forget it when it comes to online dating but things can be different irl, or maybe I just found a unicorn but the fact of the matter is that there's still hope for (almost) everybody if someone like me did it with no betabuxxing involved or any of that cuck shit.

Hope you all make it brocels, it's been a good run. Also jannies delete my account :feelsaww:

Nice copypasta.

Congratulations bro. Goodbye

Hey dumbass did you ascend yet? Or is some foid actually responding to your messages so you think you've won :feelshaha:
there are five other guys she is texting right now dont be naive

Hope it all works out well tbh.

Good for you kid. Go bang that whore you stud.

Screen-shotted to my cringe folder

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

This is the fate of almost everyone here btw

Hey dumbass did you ascend yet? Or is some foid actually responding to your messages so you think you've won :feelshaha:
there are five other guys she is texting right now dont be naive
I'm not a retard to fall for that shit, she went out with me and actually told me she likes me. I live in a sandnigger country so premarital sex is still not quite the norm here, she's still a virgin herself.

Hope it all works out well tbh.

Thanks guys, hoping for the best for you all.

shouldve given him a few minutes before banning so he could answer some questions. Now ill never know how he managed to ascend :feelsrope:

@The Enforcer
Apparently I can still post so I can still answer.

I'm not a retard to fall for that shit, she went out with me and actually told me she likes me. I live in a sandnigger country so premarital sex is still not quite the norm here, she's still a virgin herself.
you're bluepilled as fuck. good luck though

I live in a sandnigger country so premarital sex is still not quite the norm here, she's still a virgin herself.
Imagine being ethnic. It's like a cheatcode in life.

How do you meet women as a social outcast? It is impossible for me.

normie sexhavers love to humblebrag jfl :feelsseriously:

Good luck but ur never an incel if you ascend

Good luck on ascending brocel. Wish you all the best.

I am 4/10, 5'9,
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it's so fucking over for truecels. I thought this would be hopefuel

I'm not saying you were 100% fakecel but you were on the border between incel and normie.

see u in the other world nigga

see u in the other world nigga

Average youngcel in 2023, good bye fakecel

Are you white?

You should never jump the gun and delete your account here.

The blackpill always comes to collect.

You should never jump the gun and delete your account here.

The blackpill always comes to collect.
Youngcels shouldn't be allowed on this site, niggas come in here at 18 and ascend by 21 that just average for normie