Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Goodbye bros ,i tried

My first thoughts of suicide came to me in early 2020, ive had several attempts which ended in failure, i thought i had fully recovered in late last year and i actually had hope for my future. Boy was i wrong. I am and always will be that humiliating failure to everyone, i am a neet and i dont wanna burden my parents any longer. Ive stopped trying to make a future for myself as it is hopeless, so you know,better soonrr than later, only my mom and bro will probably feel sad (im not that close with the rest) i have only one friend i hardly talk to so he wont even be sad let alone know i died ,he probably wont care tbh. Im going on one last road trip tomorrow then ill rope at 2am the next day, already ate my last meal, mom made it and it was pretty delicious, ill miss her the most. What do you think comes after death bros?
I know your a gray but please dont put us through the loss of another incel, If you need a chat, Were here for you, Fuck normscum! Hugs!

Pepe Hug - Enjin | OpenSea

Rip brocel, Now you can finally rest.

Please try to make the world a bettER place before you die (if you know what I mean *wink *wink)

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

What the f is this real...

IT is having a party right now...

RIP.

My first thoughts of suicide came to me in early 2020, ive had several attempts which ended in failure, i thought i had fully recovered in late last year and i actually had hope for my future. Boy was i wrong. I am and always will be that humiliating failure to everyone, i am a neet and i dont wanna burden my parents any longer. Ive stopped trying to make a future for myself as it is hopeless, so you know,better soonrr than later, only my mom and bro will probably feel sad (im not that close with the rest) i have only one friend i hardly talk to so he wont even be sad let alone know i died ,he probably wont care tbh. Im going on one last road trip tomorrow then ill rope at 2am the next day, already ate my last meal, mom made it and it was pretty delicious, ill miss her the most. What do you think comes after death bros?
Dont

Did he rope?

What comes after death? I think your consciousness continues elsewhere in the universe. That OR reincarnation.

Reads like my life, I too only have my bro and mom, I NEETed a long time but getting into trades saved me or I would have roped in 2019-2020

Did he rope?

your consciousness continues elsewhere in the universe.
This is my theory too.If you die content and satisfied you reach a higher pane of existence but if you remained sad and depressed you are still stuck here on a lower pane?

I also get days like this, seeing my grandma getting demntia and living in an eldery home doesn't seem like a good way to be at the end of your life.

I want to say that life worth living, but is it, in this society. If I could change something and create a society that is fairer and more civilized then the barbaric society in which we live in today. But I can't and it pains me everyday.