Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Good looking people defeated me in school

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Fuck this fucking shit

i was a top student until 15 years old and i passes 90 percent of all people but as time went on good looking people and high nt people become succesful and i become mentally lost cel aka the prince of istanbul aka the greatest loser

These ex idiots are going to a top unis while i go to shit tier universities that everyone makes fun of

unfair system unfair world

Always remember this truth, good looking people have better lives than unattractive people like you and me. Sad but true, we live in a cruel society that puts too much importance on looks

Always remember this truth, good looking people have better lives than unattractive people like you and me. Sad but true, we live in a cruel society that puts too much importance on looks

This isnt right man ... this isnt right

I feel worthless cuz im not going to top universities and i dont even have friends while those people are finishing university and having fun and friends

the prince of istanbul

I feel worthless cuz im not going to top universities and i dont even have friends while those people are finishing university and having fun and friends
Maybe you should find them in Roblox, i've heard that Roblox is becoming more popular these days.

I know what you feel like rn. But the injustices we face are torturous. The attractive women in universities disgust me because they get to enjoy romantic relationships with their chad bfs and have intimate, pleasurable sex with them while we incels are slowly rotting in loneliness just because of the way we look, this is literally a form of discrimination that goes unnoticed by society.

I know what you feel like rn. But the injustices we face are torturous. The attractive women in universities disgust me because they get to enjoy romantic relationships with their chad bfs and have intimate, pleasurable sex with them while we incels are slowly rotting in loneliness just because of the way we look, this is literally a form of discrimination that goes unnoticed by society.
yes thanks

And you know what is the saddest part ? I lost against them not becuase i was dumb lazy or anything ,it was because i was UGLY and my family was severely abusing me

yes thanks

And you know what is the saddest part ? I lost against them not becuase i was dumb lazy or anything ,it was because i was UGLY and my family was severely abusing me
Well, one day, this world will end by a natural disaster or ww3, and as a result, this evil and immoral human race will go down to the grave, rightfully so. It will all end some day.

Last edited:
Well, one day, this world will end by a natural disaster or ww3, and as a result, this evil and immoral human race will go down to the grave, rightfully so. It will all end some day.
ı dıdnt deserved this

ı dıdnt deserved this
At least you can vent your anger and frustrations on this forum where people will understand your problems. People outside of this community have no idea what incels have to go through

At least you can vent your anger and frustrations on this forum where people will understand your problems. People outside of this community have no idea what incels have to go through
true