Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good idea to get rid of your PS4?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am considering to sell my PS4 and move my computer to the sleeping room (which is less comfortable). This way I might be able to free up more time for things that might make much more sense such as doing sports or riding my motorbike. I have a motorbike but right now it just LDARs all day long just like my fat ass.

Do you think it is a good idea to get right of PS4/PC and spend more time on other things. Or is LDAR a good cope?

I guess I will just move my PS4 to a storage room for now and see what happens...

Yeah do it. I cut my internet connection off and use mobile data once in a while or uni net only. It helps a lot if you are an ADHDcel

Yeah move the PS4 and be productive.

run over ps4 with motorbike

Life is too short to not enjoy copes

Storage room is wiser.

Game coping is legitimate. Why do you want to rid your life of it?

Storage room is wiser.
True. I sold my PS4 in 2016 for only $200 nzd and then I spent $200 on a Windows 10 license because I didn't have an OEM copy lol. At least the Win 10 license didn't take up any floor space.

PC Master Race.

Do you really need confirmation from us to go ahead with this simple plan?

I love videogames and wouldn't do it, but do as you wish.

get rid of the ps4 and do something that is longer lasting pickup a hobby or something

Yeah start a stamp collection or something.