Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Horror Movies Thread

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I would like some good horror movies to bootleg, usually only rated R because pg-13 usually has a predictable ending and has limits.
The best Horror Movies I know are:
The Blair Witch Project 1999 (the modern blair witch project is just a copy and paste of this one kind of boring.)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974
Megan Is Missing (horrendous)
Let me in 2010 (not really scary just incredibly cute, might be suicide fuel, there's a hot jb)
Afflicted (Good movie imo)
Chronicle 2012 (Movie with incel who gets bullied and gets revenge) pg-13 but relatively good
Rosemary's Baby 1968
The Gift 2015 (Good for Incels, I really liked it)
As Above So Below (Not bad)

cold fish

not really a "horror" movie perse, but more of a tale of what life as a cucked japanese incel would be like

Jacob's Ladder
Marebito

Ravenous. Wyrmwood, High Tension, Outpost, Laid to Rest and the sequel Chromeskull, Sick Girl, Suspiria, House by the Cemetery, Cannibal Ferox , Deranged, Maniac (original) .
Christ, I could keep on going for days.
Pieces.
Bay of Blood.
Rabid.
The Brood.

the shining, the birds, the thing, the halloweens, psycho, american psycho, the goosebumps series

i spit on your grave

So many of these have shit imdb ratings

profondo rosso ( italian masterpiece )