Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good experience I made with a Stacy

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
One time I was really broke. Had a junk car and no roadside assistance. So the battery broke down one night and I was stuck where I was. It was like 10 pm and it was freezing cold. I was standing on the parking lot and waiting for anyone to appear desparately.

After around an hour a Stacy was parking there with her car. To be honest I thought: "It's a Stacy...I would be wasting my time asking her for help"... But I was desparate so I did in fact ask her if she could help me with the battery. Now keep in mind I was fat and looked like shit and I was broke and it was obvious so no attraction whatsoever played any role in this story. So this is not bragging because it has nothing to do with a female being attracted to me...trust me...she wasn't.

Anyway the girl stayed with me for roughly 1.5 hours. She called her father who was a mechanic. She called her female friend and she came down to the road, too and I tried to bridge the battery but it didn't work. So she still kept staying there until some other dudes showed up and she asked them to bridge and that finally worked.

I was very impressed with that.

I just think it is not fair to say women are bad and egoistic and shit. And trust me I am the least bluepilled person on earth. I believe in the blackpill and that there is no hope for many of us and yes female mating selection is complete and utter crap. They make poor choices and good men have to be alone which sucks. But still to say they are all bad people is just wrong. I believe we are saying that only because we are understandably very hurt and sad.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:?????????????????????????????????

She saw it as an opportunity for a big muscular Chad mechanic to come along and hopefully pound out her pink butthole in the back of your car while you stand out in the cold.

Lucky for you it didn't happen :forcedsmile:

she was obviously into it because her father was a mechanic and she grew up watching him work or hearing his stories. she did not stay because of you, a poor soul stuck there. She was interested in fixing the car you dip.

High iq thread ngl

Nice experience but these types of threads fuel CuckTears to turn more people away from the blackpill.

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Haha just kidding. Nice uplifting story man. We need these lifefuel tales sometimes. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
tbh

I miss the time when lifefuel things still happened to me irl. Now I don't live a single day without being treated like shit by at least one random person I don't even know in the first place. Keep sharing good life experience boyos.

Lmao @ this femoid worshipping bullshit.

I have nothing but hate for roasties. I don't care if there exist 1/1000 roasties who aren't completely shit people (That 1 in 1000 still won't fuck you, by the way because you're ugly, and ugly is universal), but the fact that 99.9% of them are the way that they are makes me hate their guts.

The only good experience with a Stacy is fucking a Stacy.

AWALT without exception

Fuck that Bitch

No mercy

They're all evil

I'm glad that happened to you but it's not like she really did a whole lot apart from call her father. It was still pretty nice of her though :feelsokman:

>anyway the girl stayed with me for roughly 1.5 hours
If a woman is doing that for a stranger, the chances are that she is attracted to the stranger. You're probably gl.

Lmao @ this femoid worshipping bullshit.

This.
The story sounds so cucked, it reduces my protein and testosterone level inside my body. Tomorrow I will hit the gym extra hard and afterwards I have to destroy a female.

She saw it as an opportunity for a big muscular Chad mechanic to come along and hopefully pound out her pink butthole in the back of your car while you stand out in the cold.

Lucky for you it didn't happen :forcedsmile:

Inb4 Virgin4life

Congratulations man, you're not ugly!
Do you really believe a woman would help a stranger for that long ?
It's a shame to be brain dead like you.

All women are not awful..only 99% of them

Cherry picking,how course things like that can happen but they are extremely uncommon and do not represent the majority of them

OP will be posting in IT soon.

Much like how almost every lottery ticket is a losing ticket, on RARE occasions someone wins the lottery. Apply that here with foids. So yeah I agree with the OP most women are evil cruel bitches, but on VERY rare occasions you'll run into a good one. Glad you had this nice experience, it must've turned your shitty day into a pleasant one right after that.

I want to believe not all are bad, but I just don't have any personal experience to validate this

Who the hell would wait 1.5 hours for a random person? Better yet, she could've been kidnapped by you. Surprised she's managed to stay alive this long lol

Women treat 4/10 and 5/10 men as asexual beings. They will interact with them, as long as they know their place. Maybe you're not as ugly as you think, but still ugly enough not to get women

Women treat 4/10 and 5/10 men as asexual beings. They will interact with them, as long as they know their place. Maybe you're not as ugly as you think, but still ugly enough not to get women

this is my experience of life perfectly summed up.

Of course not all are bad. Just the vast majority of them. Most men are assholes and shitty people too. Women are very often more cruel than men though, not nurturing, unless there's an angle.
damn boy youre not fully blackpilled tbh