Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good bye boyos. Can't take this (((life))) anymore.

[plQUOTE="doktordoom, post: 1111338, member: 6865"]i can't deal with life anymore. i can't cope. too scared to rope.

I always had hope things would get better. I thought one day maybe just one day a foid would look my way with a smile. But it will never happen. I know it. I'm a genetic dead end. My mind and face are fucked up. and I don't want to spread my mental illness or genetic defect to future offspring. I try telling myself that i'll try this, that i'll travel to the 3rd world to get laid, that one day a woman will want me, that its ok to LDAR, this and that but nothing works anymore. i recently got a car and i tried to put myself out there but i am a complete outcast. i know i'm not a normie.

women and children are disgusted and scared by me. men are threatened by me (tbh i think they see me as a threat to the gene pool subconsciously that its there biological tick to want me to leave there premises or whatever idk im not a scientist)... even my own family wont take me. my grandma just left again cuz she cant "deal with seeing me waste my life and not finding a girlfriend/wife" so i'm lonely. my meds aren't even strong enough anymore.

i'm typing with tears in my eyes. why was i sent to this earth like this? why? why am i ugly? jesus christ why have you damned me God? what did i do? this is supposedly my first life then why do you make some people good looking AND ME A FUCKING GENETIC DEFECTIVE PIECE OF SHIT??? i was born innocent. i deserved to at least be coddled and loved in my infant years but even my own mother is disgusted by me. i never asked to be touched as toddler. i never asked for my mental illness or genetic defect. i didn't even ask FOR LIFE. supposdely family is all about love and support then why since i've been little have i been a outcast in my family? I FUCKING HATE HOW LOOKS PLAY APART SO MUCH IN LIFE.i'm just gonna say fuck it and stay doped up like a vegetable till i die. i hope when eventually the hallucinations and my grip on reality slips i'll at least be sometimes lost in some fantasy land where im chad or at least have a someone to love me truly (seriously i've been happier in my positive hallucinations then real life since ive been a kid). anyways my brother is on his way to pick me up. i'm gonna go live at a private group home with other schizos. today after the realization hit me that being both mentally ill and physical deformed will never allow me to ascend or find a partner i decided i'm throwing in the towel.

fuck all you normie looking faggots who trolled me.

shout out to the truecels. i hope you guys ascend.

GOODBYE[/QUOTE]
please dont end it. call a helpline if you must. if you end it now and here, you have shown ((them)) what you're made of, what they're made of, and you're better than that.

[plQUOTE="doktordoom, post: 1111338, member: 6865"]i can't deal with life anymore. i can't cope. too scared to rope.

I always had hope things would get better. I thought one day maybe just one day a foid would look my way with a smile. But it will never happen. I know it. I'm a genetic dead end. My mind and face are fucked up. and I don't want to spread my mental illness or genetic defect to future offspring. I try telling myself that i'll try this, that i'll travel to the 3rd world to get laid, that one day a woman will want me, that its ok to LDAR, this and that but nothing works anymore. i recently got a car and i tried to put myself out there but i am a complete outcast. i know i'm not a normie.

women and children are disgusted and scared by me. men are threatened by me (tbh i think they see me as a threat to the gene pool subconsciously that its there biological tick to want me to leave there premises or whatever idk im not a scientist)... even my own family wont take me. my grandma just left again cuz she cant "deal with seeing me waste my life and not finding a girlfriend/wife" so i'm lonely. my meds aren't even strong enough anymore.

i'm typing with tears in my eyes. why was i sent to this earth like this? why? why am i ugly? jesus christ why have you damned me God? what did i do? this is supposedly my first life then why do you make some people good looking AND ME A FUCKING GENETIC DEFECTIVE PIECE OF SHIT??? i was born innocent. i deserved to at least be coddled and loved in my infant years but even my own mother is disgusted by me. i never asked to be touched as toddler. i never asked for my mental illness or genetic defect. i didn't even ask FOR LIFE. supposdely family is all about love and support then why since i've been little have i been a outcast in my family? I FUCKING HATE HOW LOOKS PLAY APART SO MUCH IN LIFE.i'm just gonna say fuck it and stay doped up like a vegetable till i die. i hope when eventually the hallucinations and my grip on reality slips i'll at least be sometimes lost in some fantasy land where im chad or at least have a someone to love me truly (seriously i've been happier in my positive hallucinations then real life since ive been a kid). anyways my brother is on his way to pick me up. i'm gonna go live at a private group home with other schizos. today after the realization hit me that being both mentally ill and physical deformed will never allow me to ascend or find a partner i decided i'm throwing in the towel.

fuck all you normie looking faggots who trolled me.

shout out to the truecels. i hope you guys ascend.

GOODBYE
please dont end it. call a helpline if you must. if you end it now and here, you have shown ((them)) what you're made of, what they're made of, and you're better than that.[/QUOTE]
only cucks use helplines

im good

So How did everything go down?

So How did everything go down?
i'm so paranoid i couldn't leave my "room" today and when the staff brought me my food i didn't eat it because i thought they wanted to poison me... luckily i cried for a laptop and got my way

i'm so paranoid i couldn't leave my "room" today and when the staff brought me my food i didn't eat it because i thought they wanted to poison me... luckily i cried for a laptop and got my way

Can't you sell your food to other patients for sealed stuff?

HEY THATS MY FOOKIN AVATAR GET UR OWN

PM me please. If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here. I was in the same tough spot once, but I can offer you support, something I never got when I was in my dark place.

doctorpoon is the greatest larper we have on this board then suggest mental illness is holding one back.
:feelsgah:

He returns to say his quick hello

i'm typing with tears in my eyes. why was i sent to this earth like this? why? why am i ugly? jesus christ why have you damned me God? what did i do? this is supposedly my first life then why do you make some people good looking AND ME A FUCKING GENETIC DEFECTIVE PIECE OF SHIT??? i was born innocent.

The god of this world is a shit head, its our goal to overcome his stupid drugs and tricks that keep us bound here

Verses 345 & 346: The wise do not say that bonds made of iron, of wood, and of hemp are strong bonds; they say that only passionate attachment to and care for gems and jewelry, children and wives are strong bonds. These drag one down (to lower planes of existence) and although they seem yielding are difficult to unfasten. The wise, cutting off this bond (of craving) and resolutely giving up sensual pleasures, renounce the world