Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good bye boyos. Can't take this (((life))) anymore.

Being so miserable the do or do not kill themselves...It's a terrible state of things...
If only it was simply solved.
By the way, if you hit 'reply', the button in the bottom right of all posts, it will quote the post you want to respond to, like I am doing now.

If only it was simply solved.
By the way, if you hit 'reply', the button in the bottom right of all posts, it will quote the post you want to respond to, like I am doing now.
Like that? I'm an old man.

It is when you've run your course. Become sure of the futility...

that's most annoying part

they claim incel lol
one of them is 18yo who isnt even virgin, admitted NEVER approaching a woman before and still lost his virginity.
Yeah. This thread maybe not the place to discuss tho. Let's have some respect for OP

Have some respect for the OG...take the black pill.

did he post his face?
He showed me, I don't know if he did anyone else.
He was a truecel, absolutely. Not to be an asshole (he knew this himself), but out of all the face reveals we've seen here, he was easily one of, if not the most, unnatractive. Combined with being 5'6, and his mental issues.. it never began for him. :feelsbadman:
If everything he said was true, I have utmost respect for him, for making it so long in this hellworld.

Yeah. This thread maybe not the place to discuss tho. Let's have some respect for OP
this is what OP would have wanted. we truecels already know there aint nothing to look forward to in life.
op hated them chadlites who come here to subtly mock us most

as he put it in OP with bold part:

"fuck all you normie looking faggots who trolled me."

His avatar is also the meme I've made for the chadlite larpers of the forum.
Like all the truecels, OP and I clicked from the getgo.

He was a truecel, absolutely. Not to be an asshole (he knew this himself), but out of all the face reveals we've seen here, he was easily one of, if not the most, unnatractive. Combined with being 5'6, and his mental issues.. it never began for him. :feelsbadman:
If everything he said was true, I have utmost respect for him, for making it so long in this hellworld.
damn really? i thought he was a mega larper. i did begin to suspect he was the real deal when he asked us what shirt he should wear and both were atrocious. i love this guy man. the story where he fucked the dog to death should be published.

damn really? i thought he was a mega larper. i did begin to suspect he was the real deal when he asked us what shirt he should wear and both were atrocious. i love this guy man. the story where he fucked the dog to death should be published.
I don't know which of his posts were fiction and which weren't, haha. Likely a mix of both. God, if they were all true tho.. he would be a saint in my eyes. I fuckin hope they were, and who knows, with his crazyness? They just might have been.
But, all that aside, assuming the pics he sent me were his, and I trust they were, the dude had it bad. I'm hoping he will show up again..

I don't know which of his posts were fiction and which weren't, haha. Likely a mix of both. God, if they were all true tho.. he would be a saint in my eyes. I fuckin hope they were, and who knows, with his crazyness? They just might have been.
But, all that aside, assuming the pics he sent me were his, and I trust they were, the dude had it bad. I'm hoping he will show up again..
definitely an unreliable narrator. i liked him though. i hope he comes back too.

no wonder he hated LARPer squad so much.
truecels (actual incels, only the ugly can be incel) will ALWAYS side with other ugly incels like me.

this is what OP would have wanted. we truecels already know there aint nothing to look forward to in life.
op hated them chadlites who come here to subtly mock us most

as he put it in OP with bold part:

"fuck all you normie looking faggots who trolled me."

His avatar is also the meme I've made for the chadlite larpers of the forum.
Like all the truecels, OP and I clicked from the getgo.

Ah. Fair play. I had know idea..

If not gonna suicide or ER don't see any point to OP tbh

Please come back man :feelscry:

Can't wait for the Schizophrenia to take over me so I can forget this shitty world. I never had a life to begin with, I was born different. There is no room for different in a Normie World.

Can't wait for the Schizophrenia to take over me so I can forget this shitty world. I never had a life to begin with, I was born different. There is no room for different in a Normie World.
Schizophrenia sucks ass, be careful of what you wish for

many
View attachment 27304View attachment 27305View attachment 27306View attachment 27307

there are many more but cant be bothered with casuals
those u see above are the members with THOUSANDS of posts on this forum

They are low-IQcel. Having that beautiful faces and trolling in a incel forum. Such a shame. Especially the blonde one. I can fuck his beautiful asshole every morning and evening without exception of holidays.

He's already pretty much like a girl. he only need have a wig in his head. It will be like I fucking Marilyn Monroe. Who is he? I'm serious. Introduce me to her. Please.

Can you please enlighten me on how Jews will win if one random incel kills himself.
(((They))) want us to off ourselves so we can't organize and form an incel uprising, claiming our rightful home of incelistan.

(((They))) want us to off ourselves so we can't organize and form an incel uprising, claiming our rightful home of incelistan.
Lol what the majority of incels are weak, short and low-energy. Not uprising material. And why would Jews care if incels "uprised" or not

you have to see life as a skyrim esque adventure.
you should just claim whatever that is not handed to you

Do it but keep in mind we will never forget you. Remember in your last moment that it never even began for us.

almost made me cry. godspeed brother, may the blessings of st.blackops2cel ease your agony

The fate of most schizos, we have one of the highest suicide rates and treated as absolute monsters by society. Employers and family are afraid of us, most people would prefer we be locked up while refusing treatment.

Sometimes death might be the greatest relief from living in a waking nightmare that most people can't even imagine.

you really don't want that buddy. i wish i was dead. the pills have started to affect me and brought me down back to reality which just made me realize what i am. i look in the mirror toady and i was so close to roping. fuck man

The fate of most schizos, we have one of the highest suicide rates and treated as absolute monsters by society. Employers and family are afraid of us, most people would prefer we be locked up while refusing treatment.

Sometimes death might be the greatest relief from living in a waking nightmare that most people can't even imagine.
i wish i was dead seriously but im to much of a pussy to do it

you really don't want that buddy. i wish i was dead. the pills have started to affect me and brought me down back to reality which just made me realize what i am. i look in the mirror toady and i was so close to roping. fuck man

Welcome Back

Missed you. You’ll always have support here :)

Doktor Doom, please send me a message. I really like your post, and even if I cannot help you, I wanna listen to you.
Don't give up

I feel you OP, my childhood was ruined from bullying despite my mom trying her best to look out for me.
I cannot rope due to the fact i have too much respect for my mum, and i want to look after her when she gets old and ill, just like she did when i was younger.

This post came from the heart

good to see you post, brother. hope all is well.

Anyone who makes a fake suicide thread for attention like this autist should be permabanned imo. I thought he was on ignore, but he wasn't somehow.
Oh well, fixed that right up.

Anyone who makes a fake suicide thread for attention like this autist should be permabanned imo. I thought he was on ignore, but he wasn't somehow.
Oh well, fixed that right up.
>virtue signalling your blocks
fuck off

>virtue signalling your blocks
fuck off
You're a cuck, doktordoom is a grade A shitpost LARP'er moron. I blocked him because he's annoying not because virtue signaling.

Last edited:

The best I could is talk to him and that's not going to help

That actually sounds like a pretty good plan... Many junkies would be happy to take that lifestyle!

Anyway, hope he's happier in a drug stupor!

look up the suicide pod. Easiest suicide method ever, just enter a coffin and push a button to die by nitrogen. No pain. It should come out by the end of the year, it will just cost lots of money (estimated at 1500). I was crying tears of joy when I read about it. Our misery will be gone soon enough.