Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good bye boyos. Can't take this (((life))) anymore.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
i can't deal with life anymore. i can't cope. too scared to rope.

I always had hope things would get better. I thought one day maybe just one day a foid would look my way with a smile. But it will never happen. I know it. I'm a genetic dead end. My mind and face are fucked up. and I don't want to spread my mental illness or genetic defect to future offspring. I try telling myself that i'll try this, that i'll travel to the 3rd world to get laid, that one day a woman will want me, that its ok to LDAR, this and that but nothing works anymore. i recently got a car and i tried to put myself out there but i am a complete outcast. i know i'm not a normie.

women and children are disgusted and scared by me. men are threatened by me (tbh i think they see me as a threat to the gene pool subconsciously that its there biological tick to want me to leave there premises or whatever idk im not a scientist)... even my own family wont take me. my grandma just left again cuz she cant "deal with seeing me waste my life and not finding a girlfriend/wife" so i'm lonely. my meds aren't even strong enough anymore.

i'm typing with tears in my eyes. why was i sent to this earth like this? why? why am i ugly? jesus christ why have you damned me God? what did i do? this is supposedly my first life then why do you make some people good looking AND ME A FUCKING GENETIC DEFECTIVE PIECE OF SHIT??? i was born innocent. i deserved to at least be coddled and loved in my infant years but even my own mother is disgusted by me. i never asked to be touched as toddler. i never asked for my mental illness or genetic defect. i didn't even ask FOR LIFE. supposdely family is all about love and support then why since i've been little have i been a outcast in my family? I FUCKING HATE HOW LOOKS PLAY APART SO MUCH IN LIFE.i'm just gonna say fuck it and stay doped up like a vegetable till i die. i hope when eventually the hallucinations and my grip on reality slips i'll at least be sometimes lost in some fantasy land where im chad or at least have a someone to love me truly (seriously i've been happier in my positive hallucinations then real life since ive been a kid). anyways my brother is on his way to pick me up. i'm gonna go live at a private group home with other schizos. today after the realization hit me that being both mentally ill and physical deformed will never allow me to ascend or find a partner i decided i'm throwing in the towel.

fuck all you normie looking faggots who trolled me.

shout out to the truecels. i hope you guys ascend.

GOODBYE

Doktordoom your the hero we need but don't deserve

Listen OP don't fucking rope damnit. If you do, (((They))) win.

:(

hope everything goes as planned

I appreciate that you changed your avatar and signature. I knew you would listen to me.

This is another larp. Every single thread is a larp. OP will be back in a few days.

See ya,boyo. Hope that the other life will be better for you :feelsokman:

I cried reading this post
k5B1CBd.jpg

run exposure-theory if there are foids at your new place

you might need to go to the Emergency Room if you are feeling like it's over

See you tomorrow

GET TO SAY WITH YOU THAT PART... FOREVERRRRR

The thing that keeps me alive is food, good food. I have a very fast metabolism so I can eat as much as I want still be a skinny framecel.

The taste of delicious food always gives me encouragement to drag myself through this suffering

I can tell none of the replies are helping lmao. I feel like I relate to you so much. I'm literally ADDICTED to this site. I've been browsing lookism experiments and real life situations all night. I never thought I'd be hooked for more than 10 hours straight. Once you take the black pill, you'll never go back. I really wish the world was more fair than unfair, but complaining wouldn't do a thing.

From the bottom of my heart I love everyone and I don't wish anyone to feel as lonely as I feel right now. I'm feeling like it's over for myself too man. I'm a Christian and my only hope is God and that eventually he'll provide me a good wife. So God bless you man as well as everyone else.

The thing that keeps me alive is food, good food. I have a very fast metabolism so I can eat as much as I want still be a skinny framecel.

The taste of delicious food always gives me encouragement to drag myself through this suffering
Yes, food is legit the best cope. I actually made a thread "eating yourself to death". FOOD = BEST COPE

Sad nigga hours

Later gator.

But really hope you dont kys brother

thats what happens to ugly people
when you are ugly, you'll have mental issues as well
look at what happened to vman and universallyabhorred
ugly incels are the only legit mentalcels.

there are no refuge for ugly truecels.
no savior.

good luck friend
@doktordoom

Good luck brother. I want to tell you no to throw in the towel yet. Go to that third world country and slay like you dreamed of. Where there's a will there's a way.. But I can also see you've thought this through and maybe your hallucinatory dreamland really is the most humane existence for you right now. Either way, I wish you well.

Proof or it didn't happen.

What happened to them?
both left the forum cos of chadlites

kylo and faceandlms left due to this as well
chadlites on this forum made a lotta incels ragequit

Last edited:
low iqcels in here. he never said he was roping just going to a group home

Another brother lost. Fuck normies.

im skeptical of you due to your posting history.

i dont think you should exit just yet.

See you on your next alt

low iqcels in here. he never said he was roping just going to a group home
Prob didn’t even care enough to read it. It’s funny because they seem to care so much about him “committing suicide” but they didn’t even bother reading the full post. Some real virtue signaling going on here.

Prob didn’t even care enough to read it. It’s funny because they seem to care so much about him “committing suicide” but they didn’t even bother reading the full post. Some real virtue signaling going on here.
Yup. I like @doktordoom. He's my boyo and always delivers the top kek. Hope he continues to post here.

Yup. I like @doktordoom. He's my boyo and always delivers the top kek. Hope he continues to post here.
I don't think he is coming back, if he was serious about what he said. This was a goodbye. Honestly, roping sounds a lot more pleasant and dignified than his plan.. but, hopefully he'll show up in a day or two, who knows.
I liked him too, man, fuck. He was one ugly, truecel bastard. He didn't deserve these severe mental issues on top of it. :feelsbadman:

both left the forum cos of chadlites

kylo and faceandlms left due to this as well
chadlites on this forum made a lotta incels ragequit
There are chadlites on this forum?

There are chadlites on this forum?
many
Larpingbad
Snapchat 1067243463
Image 1
Weed 3

there are many more but cant be bothered with casuals
those u see above are the members with THOUSANDS of posts on this forum

Wut. Are they virgins/ celibate?
that's most annoying part

they claim incel lol
one of them is 18yo who isnt even virgin, admitted NEVER approaching a woman before and still lost his virginity.

This needs to stop. I'm tired of my people doing this.

Being so miserable the do or do not kill themselves...It's a terrible state of things...