Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gonna try workout-maxxing.

A

addict

Greycel
About to start working out. Give me 4 months and ill post my results here. Keep me motivated or brutally fuck my mental state in the comments. It's over either way buddy boyos.

dont give in to a gym membership

Take roids too

Are you at a gym or homegym? Keep going, the beginning sucks but once you get your first pump you'll be hooked.

Don't listen to retards telling you that you need roids or being a "framecel" prevents you from gymmaxxing. None of them ever lifted weights for a single second in their life or read up theory of bodybuilding.

why the fuck would you ever want to pay to work out? that shit can be done for free and without the presence of soyfucks

Do it, boyo, it's a good cope. If you're going to roid, wait at least a year first.

Working out without roids is cope for most people. Roids or death

how’s your face? i wouldnt bother unless ur doing it to lose weight

Are you at a gym or homegym? Keep going, the beginning sucks but once you get your first pump you'll be hooked.

Don't listen to retards telling you that you need roids or being a "framecel" prevents you from gymmaxxing. None of them ever lifted weights for a single second in their life or read up theory of bodybuilding.
homegym for now, 15 kg dumbbells, 40 reps, 100 pushups, (50 regular, 50 diamond) 100 situps, 2 minute plank everyday, once i build a little muscle with this i will start going to the gym, also for sure buddy boyo, no roids.
how’s your face? i wouldnt bother unless ur doing it to lose weight
pretty good although i get no girls

homegym for now, 15 kg dumbbells, 40 reps, 100 pushups, (50 regular, 50 diamond) 100 situps, 2 minute plank everyday, once i build a little muscle with this i will start going to the gym, also for sure buddy boyo, no roids.
Fucking nice bro. I recommend Athlean-X videos for homegym exercises, also a resistance band isn't as faggy as it sounds. The amount of extra workout and muscle groups you can target really surprised me. I built a reasonable amount of muscle before I joined the gym but be aware that the gym is premium level of course. Going 6-12 months@homegym first seems reasonable though. If you go to the gym without having any clue about lifting you might cringe out too much.

Eat a lot of proteins or you are wasting your time, take whey protein on workout days.

tried it for a year, only thing i got was an outline of a six pack.
Almost $600 down the drain.

Fucking nice bro. I recommend Athlean-X videos for homegym exercises, also a resistance band isn't as faggy as it sounds. The amount of extra workout and muscle groups you can target really surprised me. I built a reasonable amount of muscle before I joined the gym but be aware that the gym is premium level of course. Going 6-12 months@homegym first seems reasonable though. If you go to the gym without having any clue about lifting you might cringe out too much.
im not worried about looking like a fag or anything, i quite honestly dont give a fuck about anything anymore. i just need to get this gymmaxxing done, not only to ascend, but also for myself. i'll be taking your advice and watching athlean-x videos, ill get a resistance band and once in 4 months time ill post what i look like. Hopefully within 1-2 years i can become the incel communities zyzz
bulk.
Eat a lot of proteins or you are wasting your time, take whey protein on workout days.
of course, protein all the way

I have some chocolate whey protein, the ones at my store are cheaper than online

I have some chocolate whey protein, the ones at my store are cheaper than online
It doesnt matter the type, they are all good. People shouldnt worry much about sugar and calorie intake when building muscles.

im not worried about looking like a fag or anything, i quite honestly dont give a fuck about anything anymore. i just need to get this gymmaxxing done, not only to ascend, but also for myself. i'll be taking your advice and watching athlean-x videos, ill get a resistance band and once in 4 months time ill post what i look like. Hopefully within 1-2 years i can become the incel communities zyzz
bro already from reading this I know that you will make it. You may want to check out my a little random and not complete guide to gymmaxxing I wrote:

t. ex "frame"cel

It doesnt matter the type, they are all good. People shouldnt worry much about sugar and calorie intake when building muscles.
I thought sugar reduces testosterone, which then reduces how much gains you make?

I thought sugar reduces testosterone, which then reduces how much gains you make?
No not really, gaining fat reduce testosterone, body to build muscle needs energy and sugar is fast energy so its good in smaller amounts for pre workout, proteins are there to repair and grow muscles. Body can be in two modes, one where builds and repair body, second where breaks down and metabolise, doing both thing simultaneously just slows down both progress. Thats why pros has bulk and cut phases.

My shitty genes don't allow me to get big despite gym. Chances are you'll waste your time too
I'm thinking of cancelling my shit after 4 months. But I could use their showers since I live with strangers and it's uncomfortable showering here.

bulk.

of course, protein all the way
U could use that resistance band to rope in the future Chris Cornell style
FUCkING CHaD

Last edited:
dont matter if he has a goofy looking face
For getting women it won't do as much - but if the chance exists for a foid to be interested in you, not being skinnyfat does help. Not everyone here is a complete truecel and I prefer those types to get a gf and be happy instead of rotting on incels.is

Also it will make you feel way better about yourself and as mentioned before - other men respect it. They will also believe that you get women by being muscular alone and you will hear way less snickering about being the weirdo virgin.

other men respect it. They will also believe that you get women by being muscular alone and you will hear way less snickering about being the weirdo virgin.

Honestly this would be the only reason for me to get in shape, I'm a framlet goofyfacecel and people just know what my deal is when I'm seen in public, I don't like to judge others simply because I just don't have the brain power to do it but I know for certain that others judge me.

I cheer for any cel that is able to ascend and leave this hellish station in life.

Honestly this would be the only reason for me to get in shape, I'm a framlet goofyfacecel and people just know what my deal is when I'm seen in public, I don't like to judge others simply because I just don't have the brain power to do it but I know for certain that others judge me.

I cheer for any cel that is able to ascend and leave this hellish station in life.
Getting a Zyzz-tier body as a sub5 would look silly. That is sadly true. But being strongbuilt is already a great advantage. Nobody would bet to say something and you also appear more manly and self-reliant. There are ways to fraud an ugly face. Everyone at one point in their life saw that uggo hillbilly farmer who yet was strong (and tall, often) who had a cute trad wifey.