Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna get driver license soon

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Fucking hell, it’s done. I’ve passed my driving exam and it was hard as fuck. My legs were trembling so couldn’t properly control pedals, but still somehow I’ve managed to do it. Too bad I can’t get drunk now because low health

@LastGerman
full

braggers.co strikes again

I’m gonna start gunning for one soon I think

Good job boyo. Cars are good cope ngl

Now you can drive stacey to her tinder dates

Listen to this while driving jfl.

Drive carefully and don't forget to put a condom when you fuck all this 10/10 pussy!

Fucking hell, it’s done. I’ve passed my driving exam and it was hard as fuck. My legs were trembling so couldn’t properly control pedals, but still somehow I’ve managed to do it. Too bad I can’t get drunk now because low health

@LastGerman
full

Moggs me so hard but at least you are done. Seriously, obtaining a driver licence has become something difficult. Something so meaningful which is mandatory in life should not be put on a pedestal like that.

Good job boyo. Cars are good cope ngl

To be honest, I would not even say it is a cope, I go even further beyond and I say, it is better to know how to drive than to have a female.

gratz, what transmission? auto or manual?

Are you in burger land?

Moggs me so hard but at least you are done. Seriously, obtaining a driver licence has become something difficult. Something so meaningful which is mandatory in life should not be put on a pedestal like that.

To be honest, I would not even say it is a cope, I go even further beyond and I say, it is better to know how to drive than to have a female.
ded srs? I remember being complete noob like I would stall on first gear, couldnt even get out of place cuz I couldnt understand the mechanics ded srs now it's like 2nd nature. It's like learning how to play csgo to global ded srs(I am global) and dota 2(i am 4.3k mmr ded srs).. Just gotta rot on one activity for quite some time and you will learn it, then you master it. Same goes for ewhoring too.

Absolutely do not rent a van from Ryder and drive it down Yonge Street in Toronto with your newfound license.

Don't

Actually yes, I am really serious about this topic.

I remember being complete noob like I would stall on first gear, couldnt even get out of place cuz I couldnt understand the mechanics ded srs now it's like 2nd nature.

By the way, the driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson, that I have no foundation whatsoever, on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first. Now I am done with 10 driving simulation lessons and I am stil lstruggling with it. Is this normal? I guess not. How long did you need to get behind of it? Do you had to do driving simulation. I guess not.

It's like learning how to play csgo to global ded srs(I am global) and dota 2(i am 4.3k mmr ded srs)..

That is really not the same. By the way, I am actually a competitive Melee player, specially when it comes to techskill. I did not even learn how to do it, I could do things almost straight away. It was like, I was meant for it, while on the other hand, I am not meant for driving.

Just gotta rot on one activity for quite some time and you will learn it, then you master it.

The thing is, can yo uactually really learn how to drive? Let me make an exampl. Did we learn how to walk or is this jsut a thing nobody talks about since it is mandatory? Same with driving. Nobody really talks about it, people just do it and nobody thinks about to fail at driving itself. It is basically not a thing until I have mentioned it and it looks like that there is actually handful of men who are struggling with it.

Or let me give you another example. Think about something you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving.

Manual

I am in vodkaland

:feelsEhh:

Moggs me so hard. How many lessons did you need in order to get behind manual driving? Did you also have to do driving simulation?

Manual

I am in vodkaland
Moggs me so hard. How many lessons did you need in order to get behind manual driving? Did you also have to do driving simulation?
I had to do driving simulation. It was 3 lessons 1,5 hours each. Simulation was shit tier, it was impossible to stay on the lane, the car was behaving like elephant on ice. And 24 real driving lessons 1,5 hours each

I had to do driving simulation. It was 3 lessons 1,5 hours each. Simulation was shit tier, it was impossible to stay on the lane, the car was behaving like elephant on ice. And 24 real driving lessons 1,5 hours each

Brutal, another man who had to do driving simulation. How was your first real driving lesson? Did you have to do driivng simulation right at the start or after your first real driving lesson?

Brutal, another man who had to do driving simulation. How was your first real driving lesson? Did you have to do driivng simulation right at the start or after your first real driving lesson?
I had to do simulation before the real thing. The half of real lesson i watched the video about how manual transmission works :feelshaha: :feelshaha: , and th other half i was just rolling around the parking on the first gear

Actually yes, I am really serious about this topic.

By the way, the driving teacher told me on my first driving lesson, which was a double lesson, that I have no foundation whatsoever, on the second one he told me to do driving simulation first. Now I am done with 10 driving simulation lessons and I am stil lstruggling with it. Is this normal? I guess not. How long did you need to get behind of it? Do you had to do driving simulation. I guess not.

That is really not the same. By the way, I am actually a competitive Melee player, specially when it comes to techskill. I did not even learn how to do it, I could do things almost straight away. It was like, I was meant for it, while on the other hand, I am not meant for driving.

The thing is, can yo uactually really learn how to drive? Let me make an exampl. Did we learn how to walk or is this jsut a thing nobody talks about since it is mandatory? Same with driving. Nobody really talks about it, people just do it and nobody thinks about to fail at driving itself. It is basically not a thing until I have mentioned it and it looks like that there is actually handful of men who are struggling with it.

Or let me give you another example. Think about something you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving.
Are you trying to say muscle memory is not a thing?

can you drive me to school

mogs me if younger than me

Are you trying to say muscle memory is not a thing?

It is of course a thing but does it really apply when it comes to driving? Like I said, we really do not learn how to walk when we grow up, we just do it and nobody will bring it up into question ''Perhaps he will never be able to walk''. It is similar with driving.

I had to do simulation before the real thing.

I had to do driving simulation first because I am too bad. On the first real driving lesson, the driving teacher told me, that I have no foundations whatsoever. O nthe second one he told me to do driving simulation first.
I am not good at it, therefore I am bad and because I am bad at it, I am not good at it. It is a vicious circle.

Last edited:
It is of course a thing but does it really apply when it comes to driving? Like I said, we really do not learn how to walk when we grow up, we just do it and nobody will bring it up into question ''Perhaps he will never be able to walk''. It is similar with driving.

I had to do driving simulation first because I am too bad. On the first real driving lesson, the driving teacher told me, that I have no foundations whatsoever. O nthe second one he told me to do driving simulation first.
I am not good at it, therefore I am bad and because I am bad at it, I am not good at it. It is a vicious circle.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If you have been in wheelchair for 30 years and suddenly you're able to walk, you will have to learn it.

If you have been in wheelchair for 30 years and suddenly you're able to walk, you will have to learn it.

The thing is. You already knew how to walk. We have to change the example here. To me, it is like I never even knew how to walk in the first place and now I am a grown up man, struggling with it.