Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “But people have it worse than you!”

I get mogged in everything competitive really.
Can relate. I got mogged whenever we had sports classes in school and even whenever I try to play videogames where there is any kind of competition

I hate when people say this. I’m mentally ill, depressed, suicidal, possible BPD (although I don’t think so) and autistic. But obviously that all gonna go away when you remind me that people have harder than me!.

Boomers and feminists genuinely think they can guilt trip you out of depression. How you perceive emotions is entirely dependent on gentics . BPD, NPD, autism and ADHD all run in my family (2 of which i have been formally diagnosed with). This world wasn’t made for people like me and I’ve come to terms with that. It’s unfortunate I don’t have access to a hand gun so I could end it painlessly, but alas that’s life. I’m thinking of applying for a gun license but my application would likely get rejected. Im forced to rot in this existence because im too scared of blood to take serious action to end my life (im not scared of pain, as I said in another post I beat myself, I just don’t like blood) .

I don’t gaf how hard everyone else’s life is. I can’t stand mine. I’m too much of a pussy to handle my life as well as too much of a pussy to end it.

It was always over.
Unless you're a woman

I absolutely hate it when people say it to me

I'm glad i wasn't born in north korea, being brainwashed everyday about how piggy kim is the best person ever, and being imprisoned for life with heavy censorship, rather an incel in europe
tbh

> goes into forum of lonely men struggling with depression
> surprised when people are suicidal
Not even in incel forums will people care about other men's suicidal struggles. Brootal. No one will ever care :feelsrope:

I feel you bro. People just use that as a dumb excuse. Like I'm supposed to magically feel better about my shitty nigger life. There's also people living way better lives than me, so am I not allowed to be happy too? Weird

I feel you bro. People just use that as a dumb excuse. Like I'm supposed to magically feel better about my shitty nigger life. There's also people living way better lives than me, so am I not allowed to be happy too? Weird
Exactly. Imagine telling a rape victim that , how would feminists react?

Exactly. Imagine telling a rape victim that , how would feminists react?
I feel this way so much broooo. I talk about my suicidal thoughts, and no one cares, but if becky does, everyone cares. It's not fair

I feel this way so much broooo. I talk about my suicidal thoughts, and no one cares, but if becky does, everyone cares. It's not fair
Too real. Any time a woman has a problem it’s treated like the end of the world