Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Going to buy books on historical feminism and read them

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I decided that for me to be able to fully understand feminism and how it has impacted us I’ll need to read all about them. Granted I won’t really enjoy it, but I’m hoping the books have an objective outlook on its history, and this will make it so my arguments against feminism are stronger and more rooted in knowledge, when I finish reading them I’ll go ahead and read a book on feminism in politics and the government to end this journey.

1st wave feminism

not enough workers. lets get wowmans to work too.

hey that worked out better than thought. let's somehow convince women to join the work force permanently then we can double our slavery output.

good idea but how? women will never trade their children and the convenience of their home in exchange for slavery work.

what if...we tell them that lazying around sheltered at home is oppression. and their wagecucks are the oppressors. once enough hatred for their men has been created these stupid crows will move onto the streets by themselves to protest for what we want.

not bad. let's call it feminism.

2nd wave feminism

SCUMsign.png

3rd wave feminism
V80Z3so.jpg

b07cfe029df6080b8295d8dab600f00b.png

Post-Feminism Era

uQeABwO.jpg

I decided that for me to be able to fully understand feminism and how it has impacted us I’ll need to read all about them. Granted I won’t really enjoy it, but I’m hoping the books have an objective outlook on its history, and this will make it so my arguments against feminism are stronger and more rooted in knowledge, when I finish reading them I’ll go ahead and read a book on feminism in politics and the government to end this journey.
Knowledge is cope if it can't be put to use. You planning on arguing with someone? No matter how convincing or thought out your arguments are almost everything you say will be dismissed and they'll make it about your personal life instead of addressing your arguments.