Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Going to a pro Smash Ultimate Tournament tomorrow

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I hope all these months of practising and LDARing in my room playing nonstop Soy Smash Bros in my soytendo made me improve a little bit since the last time I attended a local tourney (in which I did pretty well even tho I was trash back then lol). If I end up in the top 8 or something I could earn some cash.

Wish me luck boyos:feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

Btw I main Plant:feelsEhh:

Hope you can cope with the smell

I hope all these months of practising and LDARing in my room playing nonstop Soy Smash Bros in my soytendo made me improve a little bit since the last time I attended a local tourney (in which I did pretty well even tho I was trash back then lol). If I end up in the top 8 or something I could earn some cash.

Wish me luck boyos:feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

Btw I main Plant:feelsEhh:
Good luck

Sounds like major cope but you Go BrO

Good luck bro :feelsokman:

I'm pretty good at using low tiers tbh cuz they are too unpredictable and versatile

Thx bro I live 4 copes :feelsautistic:
High IQ perception

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Why do not you play Melee like a real man?

d42ef8510fd512a77fb6aee367dba63432322a4d_hq.gif

bring deodorant i've heard it smells like ass at those tournaments

Mew2king is my favorite Smasher because Autism, I wonder if he faked Cynthia. Also, Ike is my main because heavy characters feel good and don't need much time investment.

Bump.
At least I didn't get roflstomped I almost beat the top 2 lad and won the losers free tournament.
Top tier cope boyos :dab: :feelsautistic:

gl, bro
hope you do well :feelsokman:

Mew2king is my favorite Smasher because Autism, I wonder if he faked Cynthia. Also, Ike is my main because heavy characters feel good and don't need much time investment.
M2k gets mogged by mango and hbox

I main Pichu and Joker man, and I just want to say, I hate patches.

I'm Hispanic too, so that means I'm automatically good at smash pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I like smash, but i'm too low iq to do combos :cryfeels:

Is GCC truly better than pro controller

that's what they say but I haven't really adapted to any of them
Can you even use GCC on modern smash titles? I heard some shit about them on the Wii u but that's about it