Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going on nofap, gymmaxxing and quitting other shit.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Dw not so i could turn into fucking ultra confident Chad. I just want to stay away from my dick for a while. Ill also go gymmaxxxx this time for good since i got a decent amount of money and i dont have to travel. Also ill quit smoking and drinking and extremely low quality drugs.
So yea.

Dw not so i could turn into fucking ultra confident Chad. I just want to stay away from my dick for a while. Ill also go gymmaxxxx this time for good since i got a decent amount of money and i dont have to travel. Also ill quit smoking and drinking and extremely low quality drugs.
So yea.
It's over and it will be over after you've done that

will you update as time continues with progress? I hope it works out for you. You already have a winners mindset. Dont do it for anyone but just because you want to.

will you update as time continues with progress? I hope it works out for you. You already have a winners mindset. Dont do it for anyone but just because you want to.
Only progress there is to show will be mental. And it will get better :smonk:

did you have some sort of incident that made you wanna better yourself, or something like just tired of feeling shitty?

did you have some sort of incident that made you wanna better yourself, or something like just tired of feeling shitty?
Tired

Quit this shithole of a forum while you're at it

So yea.
Based. Better than sitting at home rotting all day, keep us updated :smonk: