Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going back to college in early 20’s without social media

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
How over is it for me? I’m also thinking of getting jaw fillers before I go. If I can be high tier normie before I go, you think people will give me less shit for being social medialess?

How over is it for me? I’m also thinking of getting jaw fillers before I go. If I can be high tier normie before I go, you think people will give me less shit for being social media less?

i want it to but idk if they would change that much

I heard they think if you say you have no social media you have been in a conflict or something

Social media = social proof = sexual preselection

It's a way for foids to evaluate your social conformity and antisocial behavior (these two things combined represents the cultural hegemony).

I heard they think if you say you have no social media you have been in a conflict or something
Maybe I can make up a story and fake dark triad maxx??

Social media = social proof = sexual preselection

It's a way for foids to evaluate your social conformity and antisocial behavior (these two things combined represents the cultural hegemony).
Jfl cmon, plenty of normies have social media and lots are going years without sex. It’s not full proof anyway is my point.
yes say you raped a foid
Too based for this cucked soyciety. Maybe I can make some shit up though...

Over for human cucks like you tbh

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

i remember being called weird for not having social media

i didn't have it and i'm not gonna create it because

a) i have no friends so i don't need it
b) it's literally so fucking easy to stalk someone trough social media

Jfl cmon, plenty of normies have social media and lots are going years without sex. It’s not full proof anyway is my point.

Too based for this cucked soyciety. Maybe I can make some shit up though...
It's a definite prerequisite if you want a long term relationship.

As for dark triad maxxing, social media is precisely the way to peacock this, and show how combative and standoffish you are. It promotes antisocial behaviors and mogging tendencies, while also demonstrating social conformity.

It's absurd but we live in a narcissistic and psychopathic era, after all.

Last edited:
It's a definite prerequisite if you want a long term relationship.

As for dark triad maxxing, social media is precisely a way to peacock this, and show how combative and standoffish you are. It promotes antisocial behaviors and mogging tendencies, while also demonstrating social conformity.

It's absurd but we live in a narcissistic and psychopathic era, after all.
But starting a new social media is so embarrassing. I won’t have any pics or anything like that. Won’t people who I add think I’m weird just for that? Also, I don’t have friends yet, I’m suppose to make them and then start posting shit? Social media is full proof for keeping low tier men out of the social market.

i remember being called weird for not having social media

i didn't have it and i'm not gonna create it because

a) i have no friends so i don't need it
b) it's literally so fucking easy to stalk someone trough social media
These are exactly the reasons why I refuse to have any social media apart from being on this forum. I don’t have any friends and it is really easy to get stalked through it

Social media is full proof for keeping low tier men out of the social market.
tbh

As an autistic male whose only possible method of socio-sexual ingratiation is showing off my verbal intelligence, social media is complete anathema to my evolutionary biology.

These days it is all about the somatic and the visceral, rather than the cerebral, which is why I am a NEET.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back