Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God-Tier Genetics + Bad Genetics = Horse Shit

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Family Genetics:

On my mother's side: My grandma was a model back in her prime. Still really good looking for her age. My grandpa is ripped, still has a full head of hair and a nice beard to this day. My mom's brother is a 6'3" chad with a nice chiseled face.

On my father's side: My grandma is a 4'11" frail woman and has aged horribly. My grandpa is a 5'3" balding arab. My dad's brother is a 5'5" ugly incel with a dwarf head.

The genetics on my mother's side are God-Tier, but my father's genetics are absolute shit. And guess what? I look more like my father. Fuck this life, why did my mom have to marry such a disgusting piece of shit. She could've fucked a nigger and I would've been better looking than now

I HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING SHORT-CHANGED IN MY LIFE.

Fuck this life, why did my mom have to marry such a disgusting piece of shit.
Fuck that non-hypergamous hag tbh

Legit theory tbh. Good genes get dragged down, bad genes don't get lifted up.

Think that's bad? I'm an inbred circumcised Arab. None of this shit is by choice.

It's all random. The more gl people in your family though increases your chances of coming out good looking.

Seeing Stacey sisters with incels brothers is so commonplace it's hilarious. You can tell that men are the inherently disposable gender, just an experiences to see what combinations of traits will lead to a Chad. If you don't come out a Chad though you're worth literally nothing.

Same thing with me but reversed. My dads side all have good jaws lighter skin and better midface ratios. I got mostly my mums side with nearly no forward growth and longer face

I have my moms features on my dads big head and wide face which made me ugly as fuck

I have my moms features on my dads big head and wide face which made me ugly as fuck
That's essentially what happened to me. My dad's head looks like he had skull surgery to minecraftmaxx

GeNeTiC rEcOmBiNaTiOn BrO

Family Genetics:

On my mother's side: My grandma was a model back in her prime. Still really good looking for her age. My grandpa is ripped, still has a full head of hair and a nice beard to this day. My mom's brother is a 6'3" chad with a nice chiseled face.

On my father's side: My grandma is a 4'11" frail woman and has aged horribly. My grandpa is a 5'3" balding arab. My dad's brother is a 5'5" ugly incel with a dwarf head.

The genetics on my mother's side are God-Tier, but my father's genetics are absolute shit. And guess what? I look more like my father. Fuck this life, why did my mom have to marry such a disgusting piece of shit. She could've fucked a nigger and I would've been better looking than now

I HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING SHORT-CHANGED IN MY LIFE.

I know exactly how you feel.

My mother too has god-like genetics on her side of the family and I have a subhuman dad from a subhuman family.

I pretty much got all the subhuman genes while my sister got all of the benefits of my mother's side.

Bro I have a wide face too. People back in hs used to call me pancake face

Me:
Dad: high cheekbones, chiseled jawline, hairloss, curly hair
What I get: high cheekbones and hairloss
Mom: short, babyface, weak jawline
What I get: all of them
Jfl at genetics

I have the worst genetics from my family.

I know exactly how you feel.

My mother too has god-like genetics on her side of the family and I have a subhuman dad from a subhuman family.

I pretty much got all the subhuman genes while my sister got all of the benefits of my mother's side.

Same but you know what's funny? My sister looks like a lite-chad. Yes, my sister looks more of a man than me.

Attachments

• 1534870377926.jpg
    1534870377926.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 65
Im even more fucked up than you OP, my dad and mum were both models in youth with full jaws and perfect hair and I somehow came out with all the wrong proportions and a fucked up face. They swear I wasn't adopted but I really dont know. My brother looks like a disney prince.

Same but you know what's funny? My sister looks like a lite-chad. Yes, my sister looks more of a man than me.

My sister has a bigger frame than me and she has a normal woman's frame.

It's over.

Legit theory tbh. Good genes get dragged down, bad genes don't get lifted up.
It's how biology chooses to operate. Women always go for the chads because their simple primal brains are still wired to find attraction that way. If a woman were to reproduce with an ugly man (in this case my parents), this would go against that biological reasoning and thus give birth to an abominable hellspawn like me
My sister has a bigger frame than me and she has a normal woman's frame.

It's over.
Rest in Pain

I am an exact carbon copy of my father, with ALL his shitty physical features and none whatsoever of my mother's/her side of the family, and I FUCKING HATE HIM for it, and my Mum for sleeping with the subhuman genetic piece of shit, who just to add insult to injury was never there to deal with the mess (me) he created. Of course you might know, the genes on my Mum's side are actually quite good, for example my Uncle (her brother) has always been not bad looking and their father (my grandfather) was quite a handsome man in his younger day. I have had my entire life taken away so far because of the looks and body my Dad has given me directly. Ascension is my only way out of it even though I am now 35 but I have this awful fear this is not possible, or at the very least I cannot ascend ENOUGH to attain happiness and freedom from my awful situation.

I just wish all this stuff had been around when I was younger, maybe I would have had far more of a fighting chance in life.

I am an exact carbon copy of my father, with ALL his shitty physical features and none whatsoever of my mother's/her side of the family, and I FUCKING HATE HIM for it, and my Mum for sleeping with the subhuman genetic piece of shit, who just to add insult to injury was never there to deal with the mess (me) he created. Of course you might know, the genes on my Mum's side are actually quite good, for example my Uncle (her brother) has always been not bad looking and their father (my grandfather) was quite a handsome man in his younger day. I have had my entire life taken away so far because of the looks and body my Dad has given me directly. Ascension is my only way out of it even though I am now 35 but I have this awful fear this is not possible, or at the very least I cannot ascend ENOUGH to attain happiness and freedom from my awful situation.

I just wish all this stuff had been around when I was younger, maybe I would have had far more of a fighting chance in life.

At that point, physical ascension will be a lot of work for little-to-no gain. Getting involved in events/special interests and improving your social status/financial status is the best hope for ascension. Even then, you won't be getting virgin pussy, but only the scraps Chad left behind. I feel your pain brother, but I wouldn't rule out making any good changes for your life now. After all, in ten years you could regret not putting in some sort of change at 35.

Good luck and godspeed.

The best looking femoid in my family was my grand grandmother