Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God takes no pleasure in the damnation of anyone

Banned
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ezekiel 18:23[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1 Timothy 2:4
[/font]
[/font][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Job 37:23[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"The Almighty-- we cannot find Him; He is exalted in power And He will not do violence to justice and abundant righteousness.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Psalm 147:11[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The LORD favors those who fear Him, Those who wait for His lovingkindness.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ezekiel 18:32[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies," declares the Lord GOD. "Therefore, repent and live."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ezekiel 33:11[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Micah 7:18[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love.[/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2 Peter 3:9[/font][/font]

I hate God for not making me good looking.

God made incels to suffer.

There may be a greater reward in store for us and our patience with adversity

Why does he damn people if he doesn't like it? Is he retarded?
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

It's just luck

Christianity heaven isn't my cup of tea. Would rather have Jannah. Where I can do whatever I want

Melinda said:
Why does he damn people if he doesn't like it? Is he retarded?
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

It's so they can be punished.
It's like a judge condemning a criminal, he probably doesn't care about the guys suffering, he's just there to dish out the punishment.

Crustaciouse said:
It's so they can be punished.
It's like a judge condemning a criminal, he probably doesn't care about the guys suffering, he's just there to dish out the punishment.
The judge gets paid to do his job. God doesn't get anything out of punishing people besides pain.

So we can ban op but not pedocels or fakecels. OK !