Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dear baldcels, God loves you

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
2 Kings 2:23-24 He went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Sounds like norwood victim cope fanfiction kek

2 Kings 2:23-24 He went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Based

Matthew 7:6

:lul: Based

I could never bother to read old Testament, is it full of more based moments like this

I could never bother to read old Testament, is it full of more based moments like this

Balding has always been associated with maturity and wisdom.

Saint Peter

Saint Augustine

Roman Tonsure (for Monks)

Julius Caesar

Confucius

Aristotle

The modern world is materialistic and sensual, which is why we worship youth and sex so much.

Traditionally this was never the case.

If left to their most animalistic instincts, the young man is a thug, the young girl, a whore.

Last edited:
Balding has always been associated with maturity and wisdom.

Saint Peter

View attachment 1135068

Saint Augustine
View attachment 1135069

Roman Tonsure (for Monks)
View attachment 1135070

Julius Caesar
View attachment 1135072

Confucius
View attachment 1135073

Aristotle
View attachment 1135074

The modern world is materialistic and sensual, which is why we worship youth and sex so much.

Traditionally this was never the case.

If left to their most animalistic instincts, the young man is a thug, the young girl, a whore.
No wonder i am so wise and bald.

Yes. Certain parts are not the most interesting to read, but there's a great deal of historical record, so if you like history you might like that too.