Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God is on our side

scrub

scrub

Banned
-
Mashallah, brothers.

No shaytan zone

Than why am i ugly as fuck?

If god didnt bother to make me strong and GL he cant shame me for not liking him

Is oral sex forbidden by the bible? I thought only fornication and sodomy weren't allowed.

God is a piece of shit

Most oral cancers are a result of smoking,drinking and virus infections (Such as HPV)

If he was then there would be at least twice as many women as men and they wouldn't have impossible standards.

If god was on my side i wouldnt be 5'2

If he was then there would be at least twice as many women as men and they wouldn't have impossible standards.

Women would still have impossible standards.

Women would still have impossible standards.
That's why he should have created them without those standards, especially when they are unattractive af.

Doesn't change the fact that oral sex causes cancer.
It is caused by an infection and not the mechanism of oral sex itself. Sluts have obviously a higher chance of getting an infection

JFL at putting a bacteria ridden phallus in your mouth or asshole.

It is caused by an infection and not the mechanism of oral sex itself. Sluts have obviously a higher chance of getting an infection

Well all STD/STI infections are up around 15% over the last 2 years so I cannot wait til all these whores get purged.

Well all STD/STI infections are up around 15% over the last 2 years so I cannot wait til all these whores get purged.
That would never happen if people test themselves and have normal relationships / protected sex

Oh wait it is 2018.....

fuck god why did he make me ugly

Instead of punishing them, God could've made me a chad instead

God will punish all the degenerate and New Age "Christians" in the pits of burning hell.

Incels are the purest group of people out there.

incels that worship god are cucks

Why did He make me ugly then?