Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God is on my side

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Low IQ jew
View attachment 206010
Come to islam
Can't, once they find out about my ancestry they will behead me. Also I don't want to jfl.
In my community, when my surname comes up everyone thinks of Jews. Even though it's not even a Jewish surname..

Can't, once they find out about my ancestry they will behead me. Also I don't want to jfl.
In my community, when my surname comes up everyone thinks of Jews. Even though it's not even a Jewish surname..
Just change your name jfl
Also a muslim won’t kill you just because you have jewish blood :lul::lul:

It's my surname dummy.

The radical ones will.
Low IQ didn’t read everything also the radical ones still won’t because you’re a muslim now
All muslims= brothers
@MuslimCell
@HopeCopeRope
@arab_incel

GIGA COPE
Not cope, being a muslim means coping 24/7 and following a bunch of strict bullshit rules.
Sorry, not something for me.

I have allah on my Side no one is able to deafet me.
Neither will i defect when i have My brothers on my side
Do you hate muslim foids ?.

Why are you so religious anyways ?is your father an old fashioned sandboi? . Do you want to get validated by him?...

Jfl they’re jot hard to follow

I can't follow this rule.

Low IQ didn’t read everything also the radical ones still won’t because you’re a muslim now
All muslims= brothers
@MuslimCell
@HopeCopeRope
@arab_incel
Racially and all, as our prophet’s(peace and blessings be upon him) last speech indicates. Nonbelievercels should look it up and consider Islam’s stance on racial equality in the ummah

Racially and all, as our prophet’s(peace and blessings be upon him) last speech indicates. Nonbelievercels should look it up and consider Islam’s stance on racial equality in the ummah
I'm the CEO of Racism.
I’m not a racist i’m here to spread the black and islam pill to other incels
@HopeCopeRope Bilal was one of muhammads favorite companions

Yes most of them act like whores nowdays
Well...then, you're going against your god wishes....not very islamic of you

O you who believe! avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin, and do not spy ...etc

This world is depriving you of pussy because allah wants you to go to jannah with him asap

This world is depriving you of pussy because allah wants you to go to jannah with him asap
Allah will give me my 72 virgins in heaven inshallah
Islam is based akhi

What how did i spy?
O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs.

You interfered in these foids personal lives when the teaching of the Quran clearly states to gaze away from any muslim woman that is not part of your house غض البصر ...

The act of calling your "sisters in faith" whores is sinful . و لا تتنابزو باللالقاب.."do not call each other's with bad names" .

There are many verses and hadiths .especially hadiths that contradict the blackpill...because the quoran teaches justice (AND MERCY) for foids. Which we all know is bullshit excuses for chaddam to have as many harems as possible .

O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs.

You interfered in these foids personal lives when the teaching of the Quran clearly states to gaze away from any muslim woman that is not part of your house غض البصر ...

The act of calling your "sisters in faith" whores is sinful . و لا تتنابزو باللالقاب.."do not call each other's with bad names" .

There are many verses and hadiths .especially hadiths that contradict the blackpill...because the quoran teaches justice (AND MERCY) for foids. Which we all know is bullshit excuses for chaddam to have as many harems as possible .
the Quran dosen’t teach mercy for females jfl
Also i meant that most of them act like whores. Not that they’re whores
I Love Him

Alhamdulillah!

Subhanallah!

most of them act like whores. Not that they’re whores
:feelsugh: right....and there's a difference...how?. That's like saying. A foid isn't chad sexual..she ACTS like chad sexual.

Also dude..you serious?...before islam arabs barried their daughters alive. Muhammed stopped that . He taught his followers to RESPECT muh muslim lady and honpr her choices and she chooses to marry .

There's a big diffrent between ancient arab culture and islam . Without the old arab pagan culture influence. Islam is rather soft on women .

:feelsugh: right....and there's a difference...how?. That's like saying. A foid isn't chad sexual..she ACTS like chad sexual.
a whore is a foid who takes dicks on the daily
What i meant with my statement was that muslim foids dress like they’re ready to get dicked.

a whore is a foid who takes dicks on the daily
What i meant with my statement was that muslim foids dress like they’re ready to get dicked.
Which they are!...they're one airport ticket to the first world from taking it up the ass .

This is why islam is not blackpilled like you'd like to think ... muslims think that foids are innocent creatures but are easily corrupted by shaitans. The west.the media.jews...whatever you wanna call it....when in reality it's their very essence. Their very own nature that is causing all this suffering.

For fuck sake..they'll exist in heaven only to get fucked by extremely beautiful men .what more do you want?..even allah hatea ugly people.

we all follow one God bro, since we are Abrahamic religions technically. Ishmaelic brothers
No, muslims deny the son, so the father and the Holy Spirit. I can understand Christian ecumenical movement, but not Abrahamic unitarianism. Either you don't know Jesus or not the Islam.

Which they are!...they're one airport ticket to the first world from taking it up the ass .

This is why islam is not blackpilled like you'd like to think ... muslims think that foids are innocent creatures but are easily corrupted by shaitans. The west.the media.jews...whatever you wanna call it....when in reality it's their very essence. Their very own nature that is causing all this suffering.

For fuck sake..they'll exist in heaven only to get fucked by extremely beautiful men .what more do you want?..even allah hatea ugly people.
This is why allah made some rules for females so that they can’t behave like whores. They’re nature is to behave like whores i know that. That’s why we’re not letting them!
Islam=Blackpill

This is why allah made some rules for females so that they can’t behave like whores. They’re nature is to behave like whores i know that. That’s why we’re not letting them!
Islam=Blackpill
Yeah by letting them choose who they get married to and let chad get four wives all at once . By forcing men to pay money for the foid .and her family like a betabuxx...but you get my point.

It's another redpilled crap ... but I know your kind are stubborn..so believe what you want!. Carpet boi.