Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God is on my side

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Yeah by letting them choose who they get married to and let chad get four wives all at once . By forcing men to pay money for the foid .and her family like a betabuxx...but you get my point.

It's another redpilled crap ... but I know your kind are stubborn..so believe what you want!. Carpet boi.
Jfl both you and me knows that most muslim women don’t have a choice in who they’re marrying. Paying for mehr= she cooks and you have every right over her that’s a fair trade off.

Finally someone who gets it:feelsokman:
Allah is great and we shall accept all the challenges is putting on us.
I am ugly genetic dead end but I will overcome it with the wisdom of the holy Koran.
Allah akbar.

Allah is great and we shall accept all the challenges is putting on us.
I am ugly genetic dead end but I will overcome it with the wisdom of the holy Koran.
Allah akbar.
Yes Akhi
If you’re ugly it means that you have nothing to lose what this does is that it makes you a Ultimate Jihadi

No, muslims deny the son, so the father and the Holy Spirit. I can understand Christian ecumenical movement, but not Abrahamic unitarianism. Either you don't know Jesus or not the Islam.
they accept the father tho and they admit the son existed retard

Yes Akhi
If you’re ugly it means that you have nothing to lose what this does is that it makes you a Ultimate Jihadi
Too bad I am jew.
No serious jihadi group would a admit me :feelsrope:.

Too bad I am jew.
No serious jihadi group would a admit me :feelsrope:.
If you convert to islam they would boyo

In islam any person of any race can be a muslim:feelsohh:

Jfl both you and me knows that most muslim women don’t have a choice in who they’re marrying. Paying for mehr= she cooks and you have every right over her that’s a fair trade off.
No. What I know is that it's patriarchal societies and their cultural traditions that (especially Arabs) is what influence third world countries and keep women in check.

Fair trade?. Are you retarded? is her right for divorce at a whimp after making you pay a fortune also a fair trade? .and you dont have right over the foid. You have obligations to buxx her until she gets bored.

No. What I know is that it's patriarchal societies and their cultural traditions that (especially Arabs) is what influence third world countries and keep women in check.

Fair trade?. Are you retarded? is her right for divorce at a whimp after making you pay a fortune also a fair trade? .and you dont have right over the foid. You have obligations to buxx her until she gets bored.
You want me to show you the verse where it’s mentioned that a wife has to obey her husband?

You want me to show you the verse where it’s mentioned that a wife has to obey her husband?
What for?...
She doesn't need to obey you if you don't fullfil your obligations towards her as a husband .

What for?...
She doesn't need to obey you if you don't fullfil your obligations towards her as a husband .
Obviously i know that.
what i meant was that she has to obey me which is Based

No...there's no father or son .

The concept of allah is that He begets not, nor is He begotten. There's no son father jazz..only creator and creation
Obviously i know that.
what i meant was that she has to obey me which is Based
Lol you're a lost cause ,man .

No...there's no father or son .

The concept of allah is that He begets not, nor is He begotten. There's no son father jazz..only creator and creation

Lol you're a lost cause ,man .
Your arguments are weak Akhi

I have allah on my Side no one is able to deafet me.

Most notably, what advantage on earth does it give you over the generic semi-christian normie on whos side god is not?
In what way can he not defeat you?

Successful men exist in all religions but incels are always and per definition unsuccessful. They are excluded from religious groups.
Religion is what leads a people but if you are not seen as a full member of "the people" you can just cope by reading the holy books without getting blessed by the most true god which is the amoral material god. The materially, mentally, socially and sexually successful people are blessed but not incels unless you the biggest blessing is not being forced to be chained to lives of suffering through your descendants in which case, everyone in this thread has won the full prize.

1. At first Quran gets the trinity of Christians false, it is there Father, Son and Mary, and as apart different Gods.
And when God said, ‘O Jesus son of Mary, didst thou say unto men, "Take me and my mother as gods, apart from God"?’ He said, ‘To Thee be glory! It is not mine to say what I have no right to. If I indeed said it, Thou knowest it, knowing what is within my soul, and I know not what is within Thy soul; Thou knowest the things unseen I only said to them what Thou didst command me: "Serve God, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when Thou didst take me to Thyself, Thou wast Thyself the watcher over them; Thou Thyself art witness of everything.’ S. 5:116-117

2. Denied trinitiy:

"Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."
Verse (17:111)

O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa son of Marium is only an apostle of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His apostles, and say not, Three (thalathatun). Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector. S. 4:171

They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then can do aught against Allah, if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother and everyone on earth? Allah's is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He createth what He will. And Allah is Able to do all things. S. 5:17

They are unbelievers who say, ‘God is the Messiah, Mary’s son.’ For the Messiah said, ‘Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord. Verily whoso associates with God anything, God shall prohibit him entrance to Paradise, and his refuge shall be the Fire; and wrongdoers shall have no helpers.’ They are unbelievers who say, 'God is the Third of Three (thalithu thalathatin). No god is there but One God. If they refrain not from what they say, there shall afflict those of them that disbelieve a painful chastisement. Will they not turn to God and pray His forgiveness? God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; Messengers before him passed away; his mother was a just woman; they both ate food. Behold, how We make clear the signs to them; then behold, how they perverted are! S. 5:70-75

186 replies me

The only god's I believe are the ones of sex guns and rock n roll.

Excell me in the ranks of the heavens
So God made u suffer now as a non chad, to test u , and if u pass the test, like don't go ER or don't Sui, you can go to heaven?

But in heaven will u be a young chad, or an old incel? In which case what's even the point of going there??

So God made u suffer now as a non chad, to test u , and if u pass the test, like don't go ER or don't Sui, you can go to heaven?

But in heaven will u be a young chad, or an old incel? In which case what's even the point of going there??
In heaven i’ll still be looking like an incel if i want to but women will actually loving me there.

And also i’ll get 72 virgins

In heaven i’ll still be looking like an incel if i want to but women will actually loving me there.

And also i’ll get 72 virgins
Why will they want you if you're an incel mofo?

Why will they want you if you're an incel mofo?
It’s simple
Allah made The 72 virgins just for me.
They are only able to love me.
They can’t be attracted to other men because that’s how they’re created