Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel God is on my side

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
How do you know that:waitwhat:
Have you seen them choose between the two?:feelskek:
Yes I've studied the musalman animal for many years on Natgeo Wild.

Yes I've studied the musalman animal for many years on Natgeo Wild.
Did you influence their choice:waitwhat:
No muslim with any honor would put it in a male goat when there’s virgin Foid goats around the corner

Did you influence their choice:waitwhat:
No muslim with any honor would put it in a male goat when there’s virgin Foid goats around the corner
The Quran told them to fuck male goats if you want to go to heaven.

Show me the verse then:waitwhat:

@gymletethnicel @ZkinnyG
Here's the proof !

It's over, the only true religion is the blackpill.

No, you're just coping too hard that it's blinding you from the truth.
Jfl come look at this coper
@MuslimCell
@arab_incel

So you're gonna be soon on the news?

cope god hates niggers

All of you, stop praying to your false gods! Blackops2cel is the true messiah!

@muharremabi Why are you a Nihilist?

Islam shall be the official state religion of Incelistan. After all, it’s only befitting for the name

Christians are my brothers ngl:)
Only orthodox Christianity is on our side. The rest of them fall under the Quranic verse of “the Jews and Christians shall never be your ally as they’re allies of each other.”

You’re going to shit your pants when i get them ak 47 and rocks out
No AK-47 for you, only your rocks against a Merkava tank.

Jfl come look at this coper
@MuslimCell
@arab_incel
islam is blackpilled in itself . he already knew everything about the human nature and knew all that will be happening in this new world order we live in . islam is your only ticket to heaven and god , without it you suffer in hell for eternity .
islam is the only cure for the blackpill , the only hope and savior .allah is our only hope and with him everything will be enough . without allah life is nothing but meaningless suffering existence . hope we alla be guided to the truth , especially my fellow incels brothers

islam is blackpilled in itself . he already knew everything about the human nature and knew all that will be happening in this new world order we live in . islam is your only ticket to heaven and god , without it you suffer in hell for eternity .
islam is the only cure for the blackpill , the only hope and savior .allah is our only hope and with him everything will be enough . without allah life is nothing but meaningless suffering existence . hope we alla be guided to the truth , especially my fellow incels brothers
Islam= black pill

Litterly states in the quran that females testimony is half that of a man and that a wife can’t deny her husband sex. And that we’ll get 72 virgins in jannah

@HidekiTojota Is a low IQ kike jfl at jews
Only orthodox Christianity is on our side. The rest of them fall under the Quranic verse of “the Jews and Christians shall never be your ally as they’re allies of each other.”

True asf
Putin is based

View attachment 205965
Many people believe such, and yet are defeated by the world

Well God was on their side until Japan attacked America. That's when it all changed it is because by doing that ricecels have set a path of history towards hentai and anime. If ricecels would have won hentai would never be made and incels like us would not be able to cope so God in his almighty mercy made rices and Germans lose the war so hentai could be conceived.

@muharremabi Why are you a Nihilist?
I don't believe in moral values, I can't see myself as a responsible individual who believes in abstract objects such as god, I don't believe in the possibility of true love between people. That's why I am nihilist

I don't believe in moral values, I can't see myself as a responsible individual who believes in abstract objects such as god, I don't believe in the possibility of true love between people. That's why I am nihilist
Ngl i don’t like Nihilism because it says that everything has no value
Isis-chan will lose against Negev-chan.
Wallah one of the biggest copes

Jfl when a jew belives he is superior to muslims

Only Jewish thing about me is my ancestry, I'm not a Jew religiously.