Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Gluttony and Lust are intertwined

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Every time I fap I have strong irresistible cravings for junk food afterwards, but if I don't fap I can keep a strict diet for days without ever feeling hungry, hunger is a function of how much you've coomed and how much you've worked out, but the problem is if you don't work out and still coom you'll get hungry and become a fat fuck like me

Fapping makes your brain low energy and you feel mentally hungry while your body doesn't actually need food, it's impossible for me to follow a diet without nofap or at least low-fap, this is actually one of the REAL problems with being a coomer, it makes you eat unhealthy and that'll cause actual issues

@highiqpostmaxxer insights?

I barley eat bro

Every time I fap I have strong irresistible cravings for junk food afterwards, but if I don't fap I can keep a strict diet for days without ever feeling hungry, hunger is a function of how much you've coomed and how much you've worked out, but the problem is if you don't work out and still coom you'll get hungry and become a fat fuck like me

Fapping makes your brain low energy and you feel mentally hungry while your body doesn't actually need food, it's impossible for me to follow a diet without nofap or at least low-fap, this is actually one of the REAL problems with being a coomer, it makes you eat unhealthy and that'll cause actual issues
That is an interesting theory.

It's called the chaser effect. I made a whole ass autistic diagram about this a while ago i'll try and find it

It was schizo links to everything and all the info was interconnected around this point