Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel glad to be a member of INCEL

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Not so much the not having sex or having any love in my life part, but being part of a community.

It's just nice to know I'm not alone in being alone!

I almost feel like that "message in a bottle" song...

And alerts after logging in is, my "not alone in being alone" confirmed!

Even if it is just virtual.

Thanks bros!

Ps. Sorry they are called, "The police" at least they won't "sting" you! Lol. Whatever. Good song tbh

Last edited:
We must take care of eachother, nobody else will

Message in a Bottle is a very good song. Good taste, tbh.

Same. We must uplift each other.

I believe that we'll ascend. And if not we always have the great comedy that is life to get us through the day.

@Emba personally I want to hear more about your living situation, your shit shed thread was one of the most interesting things I've seen on here in a long time.

wholesome
920A70DC 9BDE 4203 A149 45D3FB9EB0B6

@Emba personally I want to hear more about your living situation, your shit shed thread was one of the most interesting things I've seen on here in a long time.
Thanks bro. There's bits of that on my other posts. Let's just say it's a 2nd world living situation. I might rant on it sometime in the future. Right now with the economy the way it is, it feels like a brag. But the outhouse part tones it down a bit.

X2. He seems to have a very interesting lifestyle.

7efa77e

Me too, brother

Thanks bro. There's bits of that on my other posts. Let's just say it's a 2nd world living situation. I might rant on it sometime in the future. Right now with the economy the way it is, it feels like a brag. But the outhouse part tones it down a bit.

I don't think anyone can consider shitting in a shit shack and then digging it out every 6 months as a brag. I wanna know more, genuine OG oldcels are more interesting than the transient younguns that scream about not being able to get a girlfriend after a whole entire year of trying.

Incels rise up.
Fakecels get the fuck out.

I don't think anyone can consider shitting in a shit shack and then digging it out every 6 months as a brag. I wanna know more, genuine OG oldcels are more interesting than the transient younguns that scream about not being able to get a girlfriend after a whole entire year of trying.
I got the clean out chore down to once every 1.5 years thanks to the worms and ants.

:feelskek: based pissants/shitants
Yeah. They Eat the shitworms!

They look like "mealworms" butt I haven't done a examination on one. Too gross! Lol. Perhaps, i could farm them?

But not sure if i care enough to do it.

You could farm and make good money as the next super food.

You could farm and make good money as the next super food.
That's the buzz!

But my fishing worm farm died, so I'm leery of it. Apx .75usd per 6" worm!