Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Genes can Ascend Using Embryo Selection

H

HBDEnjoyer

Banned
-
Lets say your SMV is 30th percentile and you betabux another 30th percentile woman. In the past, this would highly likely doom your kid to a life of inceldom and because of this, it would be cruel for the kid and unadvisable for anyone who is blackpilled. However, in 10-15 years embryo selection with pluripotent stem cells will be possible and relatively affordable as long as you can STEMcel. This means that it's not infeasible that you as a couple would be able to produce and fertilize at least 1000 eggs. Add to that the improvement of GWAS in capturing rare variants and the fact that selecting against traits like autism would correlate with a selection in favor of looks, its not infeasible that you could be able to select from a pool of information that explains 50% of the variance in looks.

I found a calculator online to simulate this.

According to this, a 1/1000 selection with an R^2 of .5 will give a 1.62 SD improvement. A 1.62 SD improvement over 30th percentile (z-score of -.52) would be roughly 1.1 SD above the mean. This would mean that your kid would on average be 86th percentile in SMV. 2 truecels can effectively produce a htn/chadlite. This is also not including gains in other things like height. Remember that before the gains are clearly and evidently seen by normies, there will be a full on propoganda campaign to call anyone who does this as an evil nazi eugenicist. If you care about muh bloodline or you want to live vicarously through your kids this is your only real cope left, the one chance for your genes to ascend before the hypergamy rat race starts up again and everyone's embryo selecting their kids. This is like the looks version of bill gates having his parents give him a computer when only universities had them.

The embryo you speak of does exist, Its just hidden from the masses, I know because ive seen it firsthand before the evidence was deleted, You dont need a woman to create a baby anymore, They have advanced machines that will do it for you and works as a womb, You will be called when your baby is ready, All they need from you to create your son or daughter is your seed no mother needed.

The embryo you speak of does exist, Its just hidden from the masses, I know because ive seen it firsthand before the evidence was deleted, You dont need a woman to create a baby anymore, They have advanced machines that will do it for you and works as a womb, You will be called when your baby is ready, All they need from you to create your son or daughter is your seed no mother needed.
True, theoretically if artificial wombs are commonplace/you are okay with surrogacy you don't need a woman at all. However it would be hard to raise a kid as a single dad. Maybe you can have a compromise situation where alloparenting along with other men that have embryo selected their kids is done.

True, theoretically if artificial wombs are commonplace/you are okay with surrogacy you don't need a woman at all. However it would be hard to raise a kid as a single dad. Maybe you can have a compromise situation where alloparenting along with other men that have embryo selected their kids is done.
The woman could leave at any time anyway, Look at divorce statistics, Look also at their behaviour, A woman will always look for the next shiny thing while sticking with you before she takes the leap, This is called monkeybranching and will most likely lead to her become a single mother with someone else or sleeping around again when its too late for her to settle down, The grannypill exist so she will most likely be sleeping around rather than stay with the man and raise the child.

I think i would rather have a son with an artificial womb if it means it saves him from inceldom or that it saves him from loosing his mother, The single mom argument could be first she has kids with you then abandons them completely for you to raise alone and has kids with someone else again, This will lead to the kid never really getting to know his mother and he will grow up without a mother figure, A man and a woman together is important, Not against eachother.

The woman could leave at any time anyway, Look at divorce statistics, Look also at their behaviour, A woman will always look for the next shiny thing while sticking with you before she takes the leap, This is called monkeybranching and will most likely lead to her become a single mother with someone else or sleeping around again when its too late for her to settle down, The grannypill exist so she will most likely be sleeping around rather than stay with the man and raise the child.

I think i would rather have a son with an artificial womb if it means it saves him from inceldom or that it saves him from loosing his mother, The single mom argument could be first she has kids with you then abandons them completely for you to raise alone and has kids with someone else again, This will lead to the kid never really getting to know his mother and he will grow up without a mother figure, A man and a woman together is important, Not against eachother.
its definitely somewhat risky but I think having good looking and NT kids would severly reduce the chances of a divorce. I would not be surprised if a lot of divorce comes down to continued post partum depression from birthing a future incel.

Interesting, and how successful is the whole procedure did you account for failures,
where do I find a woman now?

Interesting, and how successful is the whole procedure did you account for failures,
where do I find a woman now?
If the procedure fails the embryo will just not be implanted and you try again. At worst you will get a miscarriage. We can already sequence something like 99% of an embryo through careful best practices and in 10-15 years we’ll be able to sequence virtually all making the possibility of wrong selection a moot point imo. The bottleneck will be with identifying candidate genes, not failing to sequence an embryo correctly.