Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me one good reason to continue this existence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What reason is there to continue a pointless existence what reason why should I wageslave for 50 years to dropout and have nobody care about my death I’ll never have a wife and kids I’ll never have any assets bedsides maybe a car I’ll never own a house I’m gonna be paying some scumlord thousands of dollars a month for the rest of my life to not get killed on the streets by some sadistic Psychopath

I’ll never have a wife and kids I’ll never have any assets bedsides maybe a car

I'm much closer to repaying my debt now. I have several miners arriving and a new coin investment on Binance.

Play video games all day.

What reason is there to continue a pointless existence what reason why should I wageslave for 50 years to dropout and have nobody care about my death I’ll never have a wife and kids I’ll never have any assets bedsides maybe a car I’ll never own a house I’m gonna be paying some scumlord thousands of dollars a month for the rest of my life to not get killed on the streets by some sadistic Psychopath
A sexless and loveless life is meaningless. Sooner or later we all go crazy. It´s just a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back