Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Give me ideas to create a startup/technology for incels

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I have money and a programmer, now I just need an idea to create something for incels, maybe like a dating app but actually good, idk please give me your idea so I can make money out of it (it must be about incels)

Make an incels.is apk (like an instagram version of .is)

Make the dating app a competitive game:forcedsmile:.

What wouldn't i give for the stable and at least somewhat-smart team on my project.. Damn! How am i supposed to do all of this alone???? God entity, or entities - help me out with it

I will give you an idea:

Mass produce stacy tier replicant females. Sell them to men. :feelsclown:

I have money and a programmer, now I just need an idea to create something for incels, maybe like a dating app but actually good, idk please give me your idea so I can make money out of it (it must be about incels)
make verified vetted meetup spaces or events for us friendcels can have fun, and make users anon. public meetings for vidya or a movie or some shit seems fun. Figure out some way to repel the glowies