Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls "not being lesbians anymore" for Chad

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs

I randomly remembered that very old viral video from early youtube and went down to check the comments:

Untitled

That's very painful to read as an ugly incel. No woman in the world wants you but even "lesbians" want Chad. Not that women will care about how we feel anyway.

It's all fucking looks, all women are bisexual. Seriously, it's all looks. All humans are lookist pieces of shit, especially women. Even if you ever "ascend" as an average to ugly male, you'll quickly get dumped/cheated on or at the very least she won't be very interested and will stay with you just because of convenience.

Last edited:
This is why we created the term Chadsexual.

Women are more sexually fluid than men and when they say they are lesbian they are hardly ever just lesbian and likely bisexual.

Lesbians are merely foids coping with no chad.

Just be Chad theory

Women's bissexuality (or perhaps should we call chadsexuality) is by far one of the most disgusting things in foid's nature. I'm not joking if I could I'd send all dykes to gas chambers, their mere existence is unsettling.

Women's bissexuality (or perhaps should we call chadsexuality) is by far one of the most disgusting things in foid's nature. I'm not joking if I could I'd send all dykes to gas chambers, their mere existence is unsettling.
It's impossible not to hate women tbh. I don't know how cucks do it.

Like dudes who fuck trannies
Yeah, only difference is the dyke foids could still get an actual man, just not chad. To them it's chad or nothing though. The faggot fuckers are probably worse than simps.

NIgga did you really just quote your own self.

On a side note anyone notice the increase in gay jokes by men in comment sections.

"I watched this and im questioning my male sexuality"

"Im totally straight but this gave me a boner"

"ricardo milos is sexier, also im a guy *giggle*"

I swear to god it has something to do with estrogen increase

It's fairly easy to notice that foids are literally obsessed with looks plus even "straight" foids worship "the female form" especially the feminists (which most foids are now-a-days), I've lost count of how many times I've heard foids justifying their desire for a chad as : "Aww, We'd have really cute kids", foids are borderline inhuman in some instances .

The faggot fuckers are probably worse than simps.

Hmm, I don't think so, because they are not really settling for lower, since trannies are not even women to begin with, it's not hypergamy.

This might be a cope, but most real lesbians are dog fucking ugly anyway. Every lesbian I've come across was not someone I'd want, even in my incel state, tbh.

They turned lesbian because they had no choice. JFL.

This might be a cope, but most real lesbians are dog fucking ugly anyway. Every lesbian I've come across was not someone I'd want, even in my incel state, tbh.

They turned lesbian because they had no choice. JFL.

My experience has been that it’s a cope for a lot of them. They can’t get with the attractive guys they really want to be with and average guys disgust them. Why they would cope this way makes sense when you look at arousal studies. Most women have bisexual arousal patterns.

My experience has been that it’s a cope for a lot of them. They can’t get with the attractive guys they really want to be with and average guys disgust them. Why they would cope this way makes sense when you look at arousal studies. Most women have bisexual arousal patterns.
No, I made a post about it. There ARE differences.

edit: But could maybe also plasticity and learned behavior because of coping with Chadlessness. I bet I also give different sexual response currently compared to 6 months or 6 years ago.

Last edited:
It's all fucking looks, all women are bisexual.
I think all humans are bisexual.

It's just that straight/gynephile (51+% preference for women) men probably average about 97% straight / 3% gay while straight/androphile (51+% preference for men) women probably average about 70% straight / 30% gay.

It's just that straight/gynephile (51+% preference for women) men probably average about 97% straight / 3% gay while straight/androphile (51+% preference for men) women probably average about 70% straight / 30% gay.
The tricky part is that some people can look a lot like the opposite gender, especially if they have been taking hormones since a tender age. But as for actual men, I'm pretty confident most men are not attracted to them, myself included. I don't have any desire whatsoever to do anything sexual with a guy no matter how much of a Chad he is.

On a side note anyone notice the increase in gay jokes by men in comment sections.

I've noticed that too. Each day that passes this shit world get even more degenerate.

Lesbians are fake. They are just chadsexual. They just say they are faggots so ugly men will leave them alone

Girls go bisexual because they would rather date pretty girls than dip into the lower 80%

Girls are lesbian because chad won’t stay.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs

I randomly remembered that very old viral video from early youtube and went down to check the comments:

View attachment 328753

That's very painful to read as an ugly incel. No woman in the world wants you but even "lesbians" want Chad. Not that women will care about how we feel anyway.

It's all fucking looks, all women are bisexual. Seriously, it's all looks. All humans are lookist pieces of shit, especially women. Even if you ever "ascend" as an average to ugly male, you'll quickly get dumped/cheated on or at the very least she won't be very interested and will stay with you just because of convenience.

@LastGerman exposed

as for actual men, I'm pretty confident most men are not attracted to them, myself included.
I don't have any desire whatsoever to do anything sexual with a guy no matter how much of a Chad he is.

You don't have any CONSCIOUS desire.

I find 0% to be an unprovable hypothesis though.

My theory for example is that every man has at least a 0.000001% attraction to oak trees.

Some deep reptilian part of your brain at war with other parts of your brain wants to fuck that oak tree.

It's so minor that we're probably not even aware of it and laugh at the idea. But it's still there, subconciously.

I imagine wanting to fuck anything whatsoever (tunafish, car exhaust pipes, etc) has some kind of sub-1% component. So obviously that would need to extend to guys too.

The idea being we may have some archtype of "gets us most horny" (ideal woman or whatev) we call 100% excitement, and then as things deviate from that, it lowers from 100% to 10% to 1% to 0.1% and so on.

It depends on what degree these other things are different from that archtype.

In terms of coping, even if it's a negligible difference (because we have standards, and we aren't so desperate for sex that we'll lower past a certain % of acceptability) we'd probably want to fuck a hermaphrodite human over a male duck, for example.

I think that explains a lot of "prison gay" situations. A lot of them are fags to begin with, but a lot of it is just coping by Tyrones who are so used to getting pussy from negresses that they can't fathom the idea of long-term celibacy and would rather cope with man-anus than have blue balls.

I think that's the difference with us. Unlike Tyrone, we don't have a sudden shock from 100% access to coom w/ foids to 0% access. We've lived our whole lives with 0% access and built up a tolerance to the blue balls, so we do not cope as desperately and degenerately as Tyrone does when he goes to jail and must nut in anything even if it's a trap or rape.

Welcome to the circus honk honk honk.

Lesbians and Dykes are Gigachadsexual, they are picky as fuck, even some Chads they don't like, they only like specific Chad.

That's bullshit... men and women are made for each other gays saying that are gays are lying, lesbian saying that are lesbian are lying because if you look closely at what gives them orgasm it's friction, pussy and dick are made for eachother. Lesbian lick eachother but mostly use strapon to mimic the dick, gay fucks eachother in ass to mimic pussy... jfl at this desperation move so yeah basically everything that you know is a lie.

Btw don't forget all the Soyciety was built on lying, scamming and exploiting low iq subhumans and those motherfuckers accepted because they were good goys. The pillers of Soyciety are: Lying, Scamming, Exploitation, Hope etc..

That's bullshit... men and women are made for each other gays saying that are gays are lying, lesbian saying that are lesbian are lying because if you look closely at what gives them orgasm it's friction, pussy and dick are made for eachother. Lesbian lick eachother but mostly use strapon to mimic the dick, gay fucks eachother in ass to mimic pussy... jfl at this desperation move so yeah basically everything that you know is a lie.

Btw don't forget all the Soyciety was built on lying, scamming and exploiting low iq subhumans and those motherfuckers accepted because they were good goys. The pillers of Soyciety are: Lying, Scamming, Exploitation, Hope etc..
Most gays are basically sexual perverts. The most sexually perverted you get, the most people (or even animals and such) you'll be willing to have sex with and the most bizarre fetishes you'll develop.

life is a caroussel for foids and chads

That's bullshit... men and women are made for each other
They also resemble each other enough that you can't expect perfect 100%/0% approximations based purely on instinct rather than choice.

gays saying that are gays are lying
lesbian saying that are lesbian are lying
It is feasible to me that these people sometimes honestly try to express themselves that way, even if their honest attempt at self-description falls short of accuracy.

because if you look closely at what gives them orgasm it's friction
Getting orgasms from friction has nothing to do with your attraction to what is producing the friction.
IE if we use our hands it doesn't mean we are sexually attracted to our own hands.

Lesbian lick eachother but mostly use strapon to mimic the dick
I don't think we can have any reliable statistics on what % of lesbian couples use strapons.

gay fucks eachother in ass to mimic pussy...
I think there's some truth there, though again I don't htink we have good stats on what % do anal vs just hands/mouths.

jfl at this desperation move so yeah basically everything that you know is a lie.
What are you referring to?
Most gays are basically sexual perverts.
Pervert is a verb.
If you mean you think there is a correlation between having aberrant homosexual urges and other aberrant urges then I agree.
I just don't call such people "perverts".
"Deviant" works better for me, since that is not a conjugation of root verb "deviate".

Pervert is a verb.
If you mean you think there is a correlation between having aberrant homosexual urges and other aberrant urges then I agree.
"Deviant" works better for me, since that is not a conjugation of root verb "deviate".
It's a noun as well.

noun
noun: pervert; plural noun: perverts
/ˈpərvərt/
  1. a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

We have that word in my language too, pervertido(a).

I'm aware of that usage but choose to reject it, we should have unique fucking words not same-spelled verbs/nouns it's low-IQ
I think it's cool that verbs and nouns can sometimes be the same in English. In German, that usually happens with adjectives and adverbs. In Portuguese it's never like that, for instance pervertido (noun) and perverter (verb).

The most common thing I hear from queer women is how they have absolutely no standards for women, yet they are really picky with men. It's intriguing to me because I cannot figure out why this is..

The most common thing I hear from queer women is how they have absolutely no standards for women, yet they are really picky with men. It's intriguing to me because I cannot figure out why this is..
Because women gay sex is meaningless. It's like fapping to them.

They also resemble each other enough that you can't expect perfect 100%/0% approximations based purely on instinct rather than choice.

It is feasible to me that these people sometimes honestly try to express themselves that way, even if their honest attempt at self-description falls short of accuracy.

Getting orgasms from friction has nothing to do with your attraction to what is producing the friction.
IE if we use our hands it doesn't mean we are sexually attracted to our own hands.

I don't think we can have any reliable statistics on what % of lesbian couples use strapons.

I think there's some truth there, though again I don't htink we have good stats on what % do anal vs just hands/mouths.

What are you referring to?

Pervert is a verb.
-Attraction is angles basically Mathematik, your organs decide if is fuckable or not also organs gives you orgasm because pussy dick connection basically friction
-Lesbian use strapons, dildos same shit, fingers, sex machines basically they want to emulate GigaChad dick, all lesbian are gigachadsexuals, there is no GigaChad who is gay all are straight or some rare degenerates are bisexuals because yolo. :feelsgah:

A lot of modern men don’t produce much testosterone
No.