Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girls have so much sex they want the government to pay for their abortions. you sit here and browse incels.me

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
JFL, your looksmatch has been taking in 20+ cocks a year since age 12 while you sit here and a rot, a self-hating virgin in your fucking mid 20s (on average here)

hate life yet?

If we're not entitled to sex, these cunts are not entitled to abortions.

they're not even entitled to fucking breath. they only live because men allow it

goverment funding abortion clinics is the funniest shit ever, females should be held responsible if they want to act like a slut.

only acceptable abortions are ones where the women was raped.

Don,t forget they will burn in hell for eternity for murdering them innocent babies

Life never started for the likes of me.

I will create a stacy tinder profile to give myself a dose of reality. I think each Incel should do that just to see how bad it really is

Why are there so many 20s?
I think its only a matter of time before 90% of us leaves inceldom since there are almost no oldcels here

Why are there so many 20s?
I think its only a matter of time before 90% of us leaves inceldom since there are almost no oldcels here
you could have left a long time ago

20? Maybe for a church girl or something.

More like 50+ and it fluctuates per year. Their "dry spell" might be something like only 20 cocks.

you could have left a long time ago

Yeah but im not attracted to these sluts i cant even jack off to them whats the point. And the stacies im attracted would reject me anyway (not that i tried lol) but im ugly AF straight up 4/10. I will show my face soon on this forum.

Yeah but im not attracted to these sluts i cant even jack off to them whats the point. And the stacies im attracted would reject me anyway (not that i tried lol) but im ugly AF straight up 4/10. I will show my face soon on this forum.
I doubt youre 4/10 since you had a girl attracted to you before. I mean seem like a volcel problem tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back