Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl yesterday said I seem inexperienced

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
90% of young foids under 30 seem vapid as hell with zero personality. Always staring into their phones and talk about nothing but drama, the party last night, or who’s fucking who. If you’re socially inexperienced there is nothing you can relate to them with and will never have anything to say.
The other 10% are taken early and will be married by their mid late 20’s. The only thing left after 25 are literally just toilets jfl
So basically no hope

Well I could have sat there and ignore her for the whole time
You scum both of you WENT OUT TOGETHER... WITH HER FRIEND. You're a fakecel. There's no way in the world you're an incel. :feelskek::feelskek:

You scum both of you WENT OUT TOGETHER... WITH HER FRIEND. You're a fakecel. There's no way in the world you're an incel. :feelskek::feelskek:
I was just carried along

Basically. I’m 26, no young single foids in my limited social circle. You at least get dates. Only foids I talk to that are single are 35+ jfl.
It wasn’t a date I was just there

You talk to foids?

I would Forcibly use her holes to build experience :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh:

I would Forcibly use her holes to build experience :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh:

Thoughts?
(She’s 16)

It's a feedback look. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She could smell your virginity silly inky