Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl writes fag on my forehead.

@Damo the incel why he didnt strangle her

Should of cummed on her forehead in response, to be honest not gonna lie.

I would beat the living shit out of her next day.
Fuck the police.
No way, i would let someone get away with it, even if i had to fight her orbiters in the same narrow path.

Should have written "whore" on her forehead.

With a steak knife.

You are a fag bro

If anyone put a marker anywhere near my face, theyre getting knocked the fuck out. Male, female, attack helicopter, I dont care. I refuse to get disrespected that much.

The next day I would have gone to school and ask her how she felt if someone tattooed the word WHORE on her forehead. Someone crazy enough to really do it and someone with nothing to lose. Someone willing to go to extreme lengths to make his desires a reality. Someone you'd better not PISS OFF.

Fuck, this girl is cruel and need her knees to be broken to thousand pieces.

Sorry bro. We seem alike in the sense that we're both pushovers. If I could do it again, I would make an attempt to stand up for myself.

I lowkey wish i was a girl just so i could go out with you :feelscry:
Thanks bro.
How old were you when this happened? Fuck, teen foids are garbage, just like old foids.
I was 14
fak this is brutal...
Yeah. Never really told anyone that happened tbh.
Yeah
Fuck, this girl is cruel and need her knees to be broken to thousand pieces.
I ain’t too mad about it anymore. But at the time it definitely crushed my self esteem.
Sorry bro. We seem alike in the sense that we're both pushovers. If I could do it again, I would make an attempt to stand up for myself.
Same there are a lot of situations like this where I wish I had do over.
unless ur name is alex u have a girl name dog
I don’t have a girl name. My name is pretty gender neutral tho.

Last edited:
No I didn’t do anything. I just got on the bus the next day and proceeded with life as normal

Punch her, then punch your pp for not punching her earlier.

Idk depending on the context that could be flirting

Wed have to see the exact convo tho. Girls wanting to write on you is a good sign

What a cunt. That girl needs to get her ass kicked ASAP

anime faggot. she was right i guess

I used to have a crush on this girl who had the same name as me all throughout grade school. When I got into high school I was pretty Gullible, idk I legit think I’m a low iq retard, but, she asked me if she could write on my forehead with a marker, and I like an absolute fucking idiot let her. I have no idea why I did this. I guess it just felt awesome to have her attention. She wrote “faggot” across my forehead. Thank god my parents werent home. I got off the bus and looked in the mirror and saw it and I fucking cried. I couldn’t believe that happened. Like how could anyone be so cruel to someone y’know?

Something similar happened to me in school 's secundary, 1th.

I went to the bathroom. When i was ready and coming back to class, 2 random female from 7th or 8th i think , appear and start talk with me. One of them say "Wow, you are pretty". I answer "Oh, thank you" (While feeling nervious but very happy). And then she replies "I wasn´t talking to you, a fly was just here ".

Felt very humillated and sad, and just walked again saying nothing. I wish i had answered "Kill yourself, bitch".

Just take the fagpill, bro