Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl writes fag on my forehead.

Ableboi

Ableboi

Matthew 10:34
-
I used to have a crush on this girl who had the same name as me all throughout grade school. When I got into high school I was pretty Gullible, idk I legit think I’m a low iq retard, but, she asked me if she could write on my forehead with a marker, and I like an absolute fucking idiot let her. I have no idea why I did this. I guess it just felt awesome to have her attention. She wrote “faggot” across my forehead. Thank god my parents werent home. I got off the bus and looked in the mirror and saw it and I fucking cried. I couldn’t believe that happened. Like how could anyone be so cruel to someone y’know?

Last edited:
did you like it

I used to have a crush on this girl who had the same name as me all throughout grade school. When I got into high school I was pretty Gullible, idk I legit think I’m a low iq retard, but, she asked me if she could write on my forehead with a marker, and I like an absolute fucking idiot let her. I have no idea why I did this. I guess it just felt awesome to have her attention. She wrote “faggot” across my forehead. Thank god my parents were home. I got off the bus and looked in the mirror and saw it and I fucking cried. I couldn’t believe that happened. Like how could anyone be so cruel to someone y’know?

If you wrote "whore" or "slut" on a foid's forehead, you'd be arrested for sure.

She probably got away with it.
did you like it
Lmao

I feel sorry for you.
I would beat the living shit out of her next day.
Fuck the police.
No way, i would let someone get away with it, even if i had to fight her orbiters in the same narrow path.

I feel sorry for you.
I would beat the living shit out of her next day.
Fuck the police.
No way, i would let someone get away with it, even if i had to fight her orbiters in the same narrow path.
I’m a fucking beta pushover. I just got on the bus the next morning and put my headphones in so I didn’t have to hear her giggle with her friends.

Potent ER fuel tbh.

rent a van and crash her house writing a suicide note with her as the reason for your death
tbh

foids are heartless psychopaths

you should just apologise to hER

Did you have your revenge?

Females are cruel towards ugly men all of the time yet society scolds ugly men for having any negative outlook on females. What an ass backwards world.

and pepole say foids don't deserve Hamon Overdrive

This is what happens when you become a cuck

How old were you when this happened? Fuck, teen foids are garbage, just like old foids.

My crush planted a kiss on my forehead

jk kek of course that never happened. But srsly that was harsh. You should've taught hER some mannERs

Haha that was a funny prank. Grow some balls and have a sense of humour, asshole. It was just a joke why do you have to freak out? She is probably having a hard time right now and you are no help.

What did you honestly expect her to write on your forehead?

YoU ArEn'T EnTiTlEd To A cLeAn FoReHeAd SwEaTy! sHe ObViOuSlY SeNsEd YoUr ToXiC pErSoNaLiTy :soy:

women shouldnt have rights

I used to have a crush on this girl who had the same name as me all throughout grade school. When I got into high school I was pretty Gullible, idk I legit think I’m a low iq retard, but, she asked me if she could write on my forehead with a marker, and I like an absolute fucking idiot let her. I have no idea why I did this. I guess it just felt awesome to have her attention. She wrote “faggot” across my forehead. Thank god my parents weren't home. I got off the bus and looked in the mirror and saw it and I fucking cried. I couldn’t believe that happened. Like how could anyone be so cruel to someone y’know?

Its truly over fo you if a foid thinks you're a faggot. Thats the most insulting word to a heterosexual male. Worst than being called a subhuman. She basically called you a nigger.

I would tell on her if she did that to me

should've taught hER a lesson

fak this is brutal...

nothing is worse than being treated as a gay friend when you`re not a homo

You should have socked the shit out of her the next day. That’s what she was hoping for.

No human deserves this type of treatment.. that is what human rights are for.. these rights don't appear to be allowed for Subhumans. When did society turn into a Genocidal hell hole where Ugly Men are not only ostracised from society, they also have to pay taxes for the right to be mocked. This is why Sub 8 Men are checking out of society.. because they are not being treat like Humans.
You should have socked the shit out of her the next day. That’s what she was hoping for.
Wanting to put an Incel in jail.. Femistazis and their Ugly Male Genocide start young.
I would tell on her if she did that to me
The teacher would probably write "A total" in front of the word "Faggot".

Last edited:
unless ur name is alex u have a girl name dog

Should've cracked her skull.

She should have written in penis.

I lowkey wish i was a girl just so i could go out with you :feelscry:

Smug moon

another evidence of the irrefusable link between cute anime avis and faggotry

It's over boyo, women are filth

I used to have a crush on this girl who had the same name as me all throughout grade school. When I got into high school I was pretty Gullible, idk I legit think I’m a low iq retard, but, she asked me if she could write on my forehead with a marker, and I like an absolute fucking idiot let her. I have no idea why I did this. I guess it just felt awesome to have her attention. She wrote “faggot” across my forehead. Thank god my parents werent home. I got off the bus and looked in the mirror and saw it and I fucking cried. I couldn’t believe that happened. Like how could anyone be so cruel to someone y’know?
Those fucking tease femoids.