Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl was going to hang out with has a boyfriend

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
Okay so me and this girl who I'm friends with were going to go to KFC next week, I was thinking about asking her to come to my house afterwards to just chill out but then I just found over Facebook that she has a boyfriend and that she might not be going out because of "reasons".

Usually I don't care if she has a BF but what I'm pissed about is that he is like 4ft tall and has freckles! How can someone who is more ugly then me get a beautiful girl while I'm made to be all alone? Why must this world be so cruel?

Just fucking kill me now please.

Idiot, stop posting and start educating yourself on the nature of women. The bitch sees you as just another assexual beta orbiter. Do you really think you'll get laid after a nice date at KFC? think again, dumbass. Cancel the whole thing out. You'll only be wasting your time.