Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GIGAHEATED IQ-BATTLE/DEBATE: ME v IT CUCK - Results in him getting BRUTALLY IQ-mogged and exposed AS HE WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES [Potent Ragefuel]

• Thread starter Deleted member 33989
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33989

Self-banned
-
I'm just posting this here for now to log the experience I had with this absolute scum fuck so that it's saved in my post history for future blackpill evidence. Also tried posting to chillcels subreddit (seems dead af tho cause only a few IWH refugees have found it, here's the post tho idk hopefully some ppl read it). We rlly need a public vault of the raw blackpill fr that would be amazing if we could get something like that going.

CONTEXT - skip this paragraph if dnr:
So some ppl here already know my story, but I'm spergmaxxed and like philosophy, so I decided to use reddit's chat feature to dm 7 IT users so far. 2 were foids that ghosted mid argument (and without a stated reason, because they don't have a counterargument whatsoever). Another 2 were actually trad women that just misunderstood inceldom to be equivalent to a pedo safe heaven (thats why i go so hard against the few of you glownigger fucking informants that spout pedo shit), and they were actually respectful af and kind legitimately even though i introduced myself fully as an inkwell and so I think I at least partially gave them a more realistic perspective on us. Then there's 2 soyboy cucks, one of which did not respond at all despite still being quite active on IT since, his user is u/000100101101, and the other responded to my first message then ghosted immediately after my second. This is exactly what we would expect. In this community: decent women get manipulated into supporting soyciety, others are slut foids that are the root of feminist soyciety, and all of the men are fucking simp cucks that have no care for even a hint of rationality let alone morality entirely, absolutely fucking sly pieces of shit. This is pretty much a water is wet diagnosis that confirms everything we already knew about IT and soyciety overall. And then I came across this guy that I don't have the words to describe right now, but he is the subject of this brutal instance of blackpill confirmation.

TLDR - WATER IS WET - INCELTEARS WANTS US DEAD - MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE - THIS. IS. LAW.

THE RAGEFUEL:
Here is the last part of the insanely heated argument which shows him not giving a single fuck about suicide OPENLY, in which rationality loses all meaning and the absolute chimp fest begins. I was frustrated af at the time but now this shits just fucking funny how much of a shitty person he is:

View: https://imgur.com/a/03fJhDq

THE BRUTAL IQ-MOGGING AND REVEALED UTTER DEGENERACY OF CUNT-LOVING IT CUCKS (FULL CONVO LOGS) - FUNNY AF AT PARTS, BUT ALSO PHILOSOPHICAL PROOF OF THE BLACKPILL:

View: https://imgur.com/a/e890qsU

Imagine losing an argument via constant pivoting and refusal to acknowledge your own very words, to a person that you claim to be so much greater than morally (even to the point where it's supposedly okay to harass and bully them as IT does), when that person has literal autism, is a self-proclaimed retard posting shit on incel forums instead of studying, and isn't even remotely trying to trap you logically in anyway and is straight up just trying to talk JFC. Holy fucking shit this man has reached below freezing Fahrenheit IQ and needs to become a case study to analyze how NT people can descend into absolutely unheard of levels of retardation under modern day feminism. Not because of an actual disability, but because of the absolute plague and disgusting excuses of people that make up BluPer cucked soyciety.

Anyways, regardless of what this faggot (idgaf if ur gay lol i mean it in the sly way obv) piece of shit degenerate says, for most of us here the situation is indeed to either rope or cope. PLEASE DO NOT ROPE. DONT FUCKING DO IT. HERES WHY: it is first and foremost unbelievably cucked - you would be directly supporting feminism by removing your "subhuman" genes from the feminist eugenicist gene pool, it is helping soyciety if u rope, dont do it you fucker. I'm not gonna sit here and do that retarded larp advice where ppl say "oooh every one cares about u dw the universe loves u <3... etc etc" because that shit is all fucking FAKE. the universe HATES UR ASS DUMBFUCK - NATURAL SELECTION, THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CREATION (other than if ur a religiouscel) IS INHERENTLY IMMORAL. Not only this, but many people on this planet WOULD BE HAPPY THAT YOU NO LONGER EXIST. look at what happens to ppl who suicide. they get forgotten about insanely fast and never ever have the option to spread there beliefs or opinions since their fucking dead. DO NOT DO IT, NOT BECAUSE PPL LOVE YOU, BUT BECAUSE YOU MUST FUNDAMENTALLY STRIVE TO LIVE YOURSELF, EVEN IF IT MEANS A FUCKTON OF COPING, EVEN BETABUX IS INFINITELY BETTER THAN ROPE. ---------------- so yeah the real answer is that u should do shit for your self not for others not for me not for any1 in this community or for any1 else on the planet. Live because this is your only opportunity to live. None of us will truly know the full extent of eachothers pain, and it is impossible for every1 of us to care for eachother or care for those who have roped (they are forgotten and not thought of). LIVE BECAUSE YOU MUST LIVE, EVEN IF IT IS UTTER DOG SHIT AND YOU HAVE SEVERE DEPRESSION AND WANT TO ROPE TO RELEASE THE PAIN - DO NOT FUCKING DO IT, ppl who rope should not be shamed because they just made a poor decision, but it is brutally sad that they have roped because it is impossible for ppl to not forget about them eventually. DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE, EVEN IF ITS COMPLETE FUCKING HORSESHIT.

k thx for letting me go on my sperg tirades lol love u brocels no homo. BTW side note, @ItsOver4cel is an absolute bro and is based beyond belief, big fucking ups to this dude fr dude helped me cope w shit hard.

someone actually read/skimmed im surprised, thx for being first brocel. fr IT needs to eat fucking dirt bunch of bitchboys. reddit such a shit site for not banning that shit (im fine w free speech, but shit needs to be CONSISTENT if theyre gonna ban shit)

Inkwell VS Soycuck.

:feelsUnreal:

And fr bros its tempting but DONT send negativity his way. I wish we could but it would actually only make us look worse. We have to do shit MLK style and make it evident that THEY ARE ATTACKING US - NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. i just didnt blur his name cause IT needs to recognize that this is not at all fake and need to address shit in their community.

Inkwell VS Soycuck.

:feelsUnreal:
Lmao fr. Blows my mind that my retarded ass iq mogged him that fucking hard when he thinks hes so much better than us. absolutely unfathomable.
didn't read lol
fair ngl all my posts are spergmaxxed fucking dissertations that i misplaced on a fucking incel site jfl

Also JFL shits already voted -1 on imgur. fucking soys downvote automatically when they see the dreaded "I" word. shit literally is done in their cerebellum and doesnt even remotely make it to their already highly fucked over frontal lobes, fuck this shit

Last edited:
I read it. Holy shit that guy is fucked, these pos truly couldn't care less. All they do is spout worthless bluepills. It's like they're incapable of accepting that some men are just fucked from the get go because of their genetics.

Lmao fr. Blows my mind that my retarded ass iq mogged him that fucking hard when he thinks hes so much better than us. absolutely unfathomable.
Too much soy causes insidious brain damage over time.

Live because this is your only opportunity to live. None of us will truly know the full extent of eachothers pain, and it is impossible for every1 of us to care for eachother or care for those who have roped (they are forgotten and not thought of). LIVE BECAUSE YOU MUST LIVE, EVEN IF IT IS UTTER DOG SHIT AND YOU HAVE SEVERE DEPRESSION AND WANT TO ROPE TO RELEASE THE PAIN - DO NOT FUCKING DO IT, ppl who rope should not be shamed because they just made a poor decision, but it is brutally sad that they have roped because it is impossible for ppl to not forget about them eventually. DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE, EVEN IF ITS COMPLETE FUCKING HORSESHIT.
(C)

Rent free dude, Rent fucking free

XD imagine losing an argument because your rival uses the arguments you said against you.
Didn't read all but what I've read was just... :feelsree:

PLEASE DO NOT ROPE. DONT FUCKING DO IT. HERES WHY
Don't tell people what to or not to do. Roping is not a "poor decision" it's a personal decision that one makes, as it is there choice.
it is first and foremost unbelievably cucked
Exiting this shit filled world isn't cucked.

What did you expect dming ITcucks? They're all mentally ill faggots, many of which are autistic, some even larp as a foid. They go on that sub to try and cope with how bad their life is.

Last edited:
Based. This dude just regurgitates the same washed up arguments that every normie uses.

He keeps saying "being a good person overall" is what we need. What the hell does that entail? Good and bad are fucking subjective. I'm tired of these useless motherfuckers who fail to understand the basics. What's right for you might be wrong for me. Being a good person in Nazi Germany means being antisemitic. Today, it's the opposite. Not to mention, each one of us has a distinct idea of what constitutes good beahviour. Also, yeah, IT doesn't care. JFL. No ones does.

Finally, regrading suicide, you do have a point. But, you're not factoring in the pain that comes with being alive as an incel. I was actually working on my suicide note before looking at this thread. It feels nice that someone gives a shit about my pathetic existence. So yeah, thanks. I feel less like roping. Though I'll probably eventually rope (hopefully before this year ends).

What I gathered from the skims I could read was that he bullies and needs to bully people in order to keep the bluepill fantasies in his head propped up. And that iNcELs dOnT tRy iMpRoViNg ThEmSelVes .

Lmao I read the first one and skimmed the second Their arguments are absolute shit

yo holy fuck bros tysm for the support. the blackpill must spread. ive been procrastinating uni shit by posting way too much incel shit the past few days lmfao so ima ghost for a few days prob to finish a round of tests commin up, but like over the weekend or something ill try to resp to u guys. IT has to stop w their bullshit. much love to all u brocels <3 and always remember dont rope that shits cucked no lie.

Based. This dude just regurgitates the same washed up arguments that every normie uses.

He keeps saying "being a good person overall" is what we need. What the hell does that entail? Good and bad are fucking subjective. I'm tired of these useless motherfuckers who fail to understand the basics. What's right for you might be wrong for me. Being a good person in Nazi Germany means being antisemitic. Today, it's the opposite. Not to mention, each one of us has a distinct idea of what constitutes good beahviour. Also, yeah, IT doesn't care. JFL. No ones does.

Finally, regrading suicide, you do have a point. But, you're not factoring in the pain that comes with being alive as an incel. I was actually working on my suicide note before looking at this thread. It feels nice that someone gives a shit about my pathetic existence. So yeah, thanks. I feel less like roping. Though I'll probably eventually rope (hopefully before this year ends).
Ngl I'm sorry that's so brutal, is it that over for you?
I mean, I get why you would end it now, but that's exactly what society would want you to do.
Plus if you do it they win, sounds bluepilled af I know but not everything enjoyable has to do with sex.
also you're one of the few based/high IQ posters left ngl, it would be a pretty huge loss

is it that over for you?
I'm alone all the time. The last time I talked to anyone that isn't my grandma was a year ago. No social life, no future prospects, no friends. Nothing. I'm plagued by a plethora of mental/developmental issues, including autism. I'm 25, still a KHHV. I've literally never touched a woman. My mental issues have been spiralling out of control lately, and they're making my life even worse than it already was. No one gives a damn about me. Every woman I talked to online has either gaslit me, or told me it's my personality without showing a modicum of empathy for me. And to top if all off, I have a shitload of childhood traumas that keep resurfacing every once in a while causing me to have nightmares or to lose sleep.

I mean, I get why you would end it now, but that's exactly what society would want you to do.
Yeah, I know. But the pain has to stop. My life didn't matter anyway. No one has ever noticed in my 25 years here on earth. My grandma has at most 5-7 more years, and then she'll be dead.

Plus if you do it they win, sounds bluepilled af I know but not everything enjoyable has to do with sex.
In my case it not just sex, albeit it started out this way. I am just disgruntled. I hate life. I hate the fact that trannies and faggots are now the norm. I hate the way women treat me, and I cannot deal with loneliness anymore. I think it's chronic at this point.

also you're one of the few based/high IQ posters left ngl, it would be a pretty huge loss
Thanks, your one of my favourite users as well. Maybe in the next life I'll come back as a 6'4 Aryan Chad mogger lol

It's current year and some of you still care about optics jfl

Didn’t read but if you ever want to short circuit a normie brain say that some people because of their genetics will never be professional basketball players, we are the attractiveness / romantic equivalent of a vegetable trying to make it in the NBA, just like some birds don’t have enough colours to impress a female, we don’t have enough attractiveness to get a partner, simple tbh

I'm alone all the time. The last time I talked to anyone that isn't my grandma was a year ago. No social life, no future prospects, no friends. Nothing. I'm plagued by a plethora of mental/developmental issues, including autism. I'm 25, still a KHHV. I've literally never touched a woman. My mental issues have been spiralling out of control lately, and they're making my life even worse than it already was. No one gives a damn about me. Every woman I talked to online has either gaslit me, or told me it's my personality without showing a modicum of empathy for me. And to top if all off, I have a shitload of childhood traumas that keep resurfacing every once in a while causing me to have nightmares or to lose sleep.

Yeah, I know. But the pain has to stop. My life didn't matter anyway. No one has ever noticed in my 25 years here on earth. My grandma has at most 5-7 more years, and then she'll be dead.

In my case it not just sex, albeit it started out this way. I am just disgruntled. I hate life. I hate the fact that trannies and faggots are now the norm. I hate the way women treat me, and I cannot deal with loneliness anymore. I think it's chronic at this point.

Thanks, your one of my favourite users as well. Maybe in the next life I'll come back as a 6'4 Aryan Chad mogger lol
that sucks, I know the frustration of not getting to meet anyone and being left all on your own. Mental issues on the other hand can pretty fucked and handicap your everyday life, especially stuff like PTSD. But what's worse is people don't actively care or understand shit about mental health when talking to other person and just take it as ''muh social skills inkerinos teehee'', unless it's a foid. People's empathy nowadays is just thrown right out of the window in exchange for muh lols it seems, so I kinda get where you're coming from.

Yeah, I must admit I'm not pro-rope, but if you can't stand the pain anymore it's perfectly understandable, just kinda wish that society had more empathy for lonely men who are in the same situation as you, but they'd rather put such attention towards holes and faggots. Anyway clown world only

Thanks a lot, it's been a long ass time since somebody complimented me lol it means a lot. You actually seem like a good guy irl, I hope it goes better on the other side, and finally get what you deserve

So basically he's just admitting that doesn't care about raising awareness about "misogyny" but just wants to shit on self-pitying young virgin males and delude himself into thinking it's morally okay to do it. Which means a lot of the "outrage" by IncelTear users over what is shown on that sub is fake. Good to know. @ThoughtfulCel

So basically he's just admitting that doesn't care about raising awareness about "misogyny" but just wants to shit on self-pitying young virgin males and delude himself into thinking it's morally okay to do it. Which means a lot of the "outrage" by IncelTear users over what is shown on that sub is fake. Good to know. @ThoughtfulCel

A lot of humans partake in this.

Humans as a whole have some sort of innat desire to shit on people who are seen as less desirable, and kick them while they're down, which is why we get chad larpers and trolls. We quite literally live rent free in everyone's head, and they cannot survive without us.

For a lot of people on IT, we're just used as a reason for them to act out their inner desire to be pieces of shit.

IT knows we're correct, which is why in the face of statistics and evidence they resort to ad hominems and anecdotal evidence.

The continual gas lighting and virtual signaling that plagues that subreddit is evidence enough for these claims

Humans as a whole have some sort of innat desire to shit on people who are seen as less desirable, and kick them while they're down, which is why we get chad larpers and trolls. We quite literally live rent free in everyone's head, and they cannot survive without us.

For a lot of people on IT, we're just used as a reason for them to act out their inner desire to be pieces of shit.

IT knows we're correct, which is why in the face of statistics and evidence they resort to ad hominems and anecdotal evidence.

The continual gas lighting and virtual signaling that plagues that subreddit is evidence enough for these claims
These are the same people that feel entitled to lecture us about having a good personality and not being a shitty person btw. Maybe they should look themselves and their actions in the mirror and stop smugly looking down on others. But that would require some amount of self awareness from them.

Last edited:
These are the same people that feel entitled to lecture us about having a good personality and not being a shitty person btw. Maybe they should look themselves in the mirror and stop smugly looking down on others. But that would require some amount of self awareness from them.
Lmao these people are akin to NPC's. They are soulless husks that basically function like robots. They have no inner dialogue or any thoughts of their own. All of their actions are purely reactionary and based off of what society deems okay.

Its no surprise that the majority of IT is made up of women, gays, and trannys, all of which are irrational

Lmao these people are akin to NPC's. They are soulless husks that basically function like robots. They have no inner dialogue or any thoughts of their own. All of their actions are purely reactionary and based off of what society deems okay.

Its no surprise that the majority of IT is made up of women, gays, and trannys, all of which are irrational
ngl it's ironic that redditors with the worst, fake, unlikeable, snarky personalities
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/subredditoftheday/comments/8fqxhj/april_29th_2018_rinceltears_join_the_fight/
feel entitled to lecture anyone here about what socially acceptable and likeable behavior is.

Last edited:
Debating with IT cucks automatically reduces your IQ by 20 points. Not worth it broyolo ngltbh

Srs
r
s

I once messaged an IT user hoping that he could give me some lifefuel or make a valid point against the blackpill but no, he completely denied that height matters lmao. He then started spilling some self help type BS like 'patience is what gets your a girlfriend bro' JFlmao. This guy had been lurking on incel forums and had been an active IT user but still had absolutely no idea what the blackpill says or what incels really mean.

He later uploaded a screenshot of our conversation on IT but carefully cropped the part where he failed to refute any of my points.

I'm ngl, it kind of kills me inside whenever someone tries but fails to make a valid point against the blackpill. It makes me feel like the blackpill is completely irrefutable and that were doomed forever :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Last edited:
Download 1

Well done op!
Let's start a group if highIQcels for the express purpose of mogging IT members

And fr bros its tempting but DONT send negativity his way. I wish we could but it would actually only make us look worse. We have to do shit MLK style and make it evident that THEY ARE ATTACKING US - NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. i just didnt blur his name cause IT needs to recognize that this is not at all fake and need to address shit in their community.
Optics matter

water is wet

But lowkey your post is seriously eye opening and worth the read for people on here. optics matter. people with disabilities are already allowed paid sex in other countries like in Europe, just not in america. We have to focus on optics

Last edited:
Truth is, I have never encountered a r*ddit user who wasn't medium IQ at BEST. They all coast really hard on muh 115 IQ Valley (or totally accurate, "I took it in High School" score of 128)
They're painfully slow and it takes a lot of patience to deal with them

Wasting time arguing with ITcucks. Just greycel things.

The biggest problem with arguing with people on the internet is that you usually don't know if you're dealing with an idiot until after the fact, and so you have to take a gamble and go on faith that they aren't.

Here, however, you willingly engaged with known droolers. Low IQ move, bro.

a chair would destroy an itcuck in a debate

The effort required to read this post would almost certainly finish me off

I read it. Holy shit that guy is fucked, these pos truly couldn't care less. All they do is spout worthless bluepills. It's like they're incapable of accepting that some men are just fucked from the get go because of their genetics.
These IT fags are legitiment npcs each dialogue leads to the same two exits,
>Bluepilled advice
>Insults

Also OP is based as fuck @Sharkcel big ups.

Honestly at this point I just think they'll say anything just so they don't have to agree with us even though we are objectively right, they have delude themselves into thinking they are morally superior to us so they'll make up bullshit to why we fail instead of accepting the cold harsh truth because then they would be forced to accept we were right.

Also @Sharkcel i believe that this is a waste of time to try to improve the image of incels because brendioeee (An Ex incel who used to post here) went on buzzfeed and tried to make us seem like ordinary people and it still didn't work. Trying to improve the image of incels is like trying to improve the perception of an ugly male it's just not possible.

Last edited:
someone actually read/skimmed im surprised, thx for being first brocel. fr IT needs to eat fucking dirt bunch of bitchboys. reddit such a shit site for not banning that shit (im fine w free speech, but shit needs to be CONSISTENT if theyre gonna ban shit)
It's free speech as long as it goes the way of their cuckold views and philosophy. Anything different is ban.