Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GIGACHAD JON HAMM from MAD MEN brutally bullied a guy in his college years.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
17404914.jpg

"Hamm was aged 20 and in his second year when a student, who wanted to join the Sigma Nu frat house, was summoned at 2.30am."

"The unidentified man was then allegedly subjected to two hours of physical attacks as part of his brutal baptism into the fraternity.
The alleged victim said Hamm and other members hit him with a paddle 30 times and then lifted him off the floor by his underwear – “pulling it back and forth in a sawing motion”, causing “great pain”.
He claimed Hamm then led him to a basement “pit” where he slammed the junior’s face into the ground and stood on his spine.
Shockingly, Hamm is alleged to have set fire to the young man’s pants and refused to let him pat the flames down – instead making him blow them out."

"At the end of the vicious ritual, the alleged victim was taken to a part of the frat house called the “Party Room” where Hamm “hooked the claw of a hammer underneath his genitals” and pulled him around the room.
The following morning, the alleged victim’s mother found him “hiding in a closet at his apartment, his buttocks and legs black with bruises”."

What was the punishment of this genetic lottery winner, you may ask. FUCKING NOTHING:

"Three of Hamm’s fellow frat students were sentenced to 30 days in prison. Hamm was hit with assault charges which were later dropped."

HE CONTINUED TO FUCK WOMEN AND LATER PLAYED A CHARACTER THAT IS TOO BORED OF HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING TOO MANY 10/10.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

BONUS:

BLACKPILLED SCENE OF MAD MEN. Ugly guy throwing some truths at Chad's face.

Last edited:
Sigma Nu frat house
typical fraternity chad, ER hated those guys, seriously all greek life needs to come to an end at unis, that shit makes my blood boil

chads are getting away with everything as always

Girls like guys with good personality and without toxic masculinity :soy:

What's with white guys, frats and gay shit?

If it were me, i would have killed him after that torment.
To regain some honor from that horrid humiliation.
I would not mind go to jail, i only had to make sure the sadistic fucker is dead.
That´s all.
What's with white guys, frats and gay shit?
Its an American thing, i guess.
I don´t know dude...
I am white and where i am from, this shit is non-existent.

Wow what a great personality. Hey IT cucks :soy: :soy: what an amazing personality, right? Should we be more like him? Isn't he like the men you fuck, a bully? I'm sure his success with women is entirely due to his personality and not because he's tall and ripped with a square haw.

Hey, I'm going to ascend by taking a claw hammer to a defenceless man's genitals, maybe then you women will fuck me, that seems to be what women like, right?

Just personality bro

Chad always wins

Your genetics determine your fate in life. He hit the jackpot because he is literally gigachad.

Justice is a popularity contest.