Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GIGA-SUI-FUEL ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK (NO TYPE OF INCEL IS SAFE)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The state of the sexual market world in 2020

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.

FAT ACNE FACED CUNT - 9,999+ MATCHES :feelsclown: HER LOOKS MATCH IS A LITERAL WORLD OF WARCRAFT OBESE ACNE RIDDEN INCEL

@FACEandLMS
ITALY

GREECE

SOUTH AFRICA

SWEDEN

BRAZIL

CANADA

NETHERLANDS

LONDON

Last edited:
Notice how she looks nothing like her tinder pictures.

So, what you're trying to say is..
DSUlwAe

I watched the first one and I want to do things to her (in minecraft) that might be considered morally wrong in some places.

Tired of it all boyos

Ugly useless whore

She is way uglier than those guys but of course they will date down and fuck this bitch.
SMV of foids is just tooo high

I am ashamed to admit that I watched all of them...also
Notice how she looks nothing like her tinder pictures.
Even faked all the people who messaged her mogged her to oblivion.

Literally model-tier guys making the first move and trying to keep the conversation with this fat abomination.
Truly suifuel.

She is way uglier than those guys but of course they will date down and fuck this bitch.
SMV of foids is just tooo high

Just look at how CONFIDENT she speaks about it all, IMAGINE HER LOOKS MATCH ( a fat neckbeard ) making a video like that judging the stacies of the world he matches with. JUST IMAGINE. :feelsclown:

This system is FUCKED.

The Toronto one is GIGA SUIFUEL (3rd from bottom)

Literally model-tier guys making the first move and trying to keep the conversation with this fat abomination.
Truly suifuel.

You know its over when guys who have no flaws, mogging you in every way, are simping and cucking for a 3/10 woman.

Holy shit that amount of frauding in her pictures. And she expects to get only 9/10 Chads :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Came expecting suifuel, left with ER physically manifesting inside me. I want to kick her into orbit.

Not a single millisecond

You know its over when guys who have no flaws, mogging you in every way, are simping and cucking for a 3/10 woman.

Everyone needs to @FACEandLMS for this thread. He NEEDS content like this so bluepillers who call up can try EXPLAIN IT away.

The Toronto one is GIGA SUIFUEL (3rd from bottom)

SHE EVEN SAYS "NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT TORONTO, JUST YOUR AVERAGE GUYS YOU FIND ANYWHERE"

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH ACCORDING TO THIS FAT PIG, CHAD IS AVERAGE

Not a single millisecond
Fakecel

Last edited:
Could endure like 5 seconds, I had to stop after that. That ogrefoid should be made into a slave, working the fields until passing out each day.

So a literal 3/10 subhuman stuck-up dogfucking cracker roastie testing her chad dick-buffet all over the world.

What's new here?

Show us something we have never seen before.

So a literal 3/10 subhuman stuck-up dogfucking cracker roastie testing her chad dick-buffet all over the world.

What's new here?

Show us something we have never seen before.

This is very different this time, this time its a REAL FAT BUSHPIG doing it, instead of a incel just using a catfish account.

@FACEandLMS has spoken about how it is becoming harder and harder (and will soon be impossible) to create blackpill content using dating sites and apps because of verification requirements, but the girls doing this and posting it is not like every other time.

Every other time the normie bluepiller deny all this shit and just say "oh thats bullshit catfishing, doesnt count bro" etc

This is very different this time, this time its a REAL FAT BUSHPIG doing it, instead of a incel just using a catfish account.

@FACEandLMS has spoken about how it is becoming harder and harder (and will soon be impossible) to create blackpill content using dating sites and apps because of verification requirements, but the girls doing this and posting it is not like every other time.

Every other time the normie bluepiller deny all this shit and just say "oh thats bullshit catfishing, doesnt count bro" etc

Yea she literally looks like a bushpig, great comparison buddy boyo.

Meanwhile for the last 3 years my low-tier normie friend spends 2+ hours per day messaging women on dating sites. He has somehow managed to get a lot of 1st dates, a few 2nd dates, fewer 3rd dates, and one 4th date. But no sex so far.

I tried telling him the competition he is up against. He is 5'11, frauding as 6'0 on the dating site, but with narrow shoulders. And he makes $130k a year.

Sweden is based, they expect the foid to do the talking

These "Chads" are fucking pathetic for messaging her like this. We live in a gynocentric soceity where women rule, and these Normies/Chads follow along like rabbits chasing a carrot stick. This is absolutely crazy. Earth needs a hard reset.

beyond over for me my time has come

BAHHAHAHAHA "just your average guys in toronto" while pictureing literal chads .... I CANT

This literal fakeupmaxxed, boobmaxxed, anglefrauded, clothemaxxed 3/10 foid frauded her way up to a level so she not only gets 1 or 2 CHADS no she gets 100+ chads all around the world. can you imagine this? The selection she has?

Juggernaut law is fucking brutal

One bluepill for you guys: Most girls/guys do not use Tinder.

Tinder may as well be a meme; only sociopathic attention-whores use Tinder like in the videos above.

Actual normal girls in high-school do not use Tinder and the vast majority in college do not use Tinder either. Normal dating happens through social circles and close proximity, not random Greek guys 10,000 miles away. Girls/guys rarely date strangers from the Internet.

@micropenis29, thoughts?

JFL it's so over. In 10 years every single women on Earth will be in the omnichad's harem. Instead of 80/20 or 90/10 it will be seven billion to one.

Actual normal girls in high-school do not use Tinder and the vast majority in college do not use Tinder either. Normal dating happens through social circles and close proximity, not random Greek guys 10,000 miles away. Girls/guys rarely date strangers from the Internet.

Yeah they all have social accounts like on facebook with a bunch of orbiters rotating around + instagram for generic photos staff and sometimes twitter.

One bluepill for you guys: Most girls/guys do not use Tinder.

Tinder may as well be a meme; only sociopathic attention-whores use Tinder like in the videos above.

Maybe in 2005, but online dating is the norm now

Holy shit, all these chads brutally mog her fat potato head and pig-looking face, and yet she matches with them all. And she's really full of herself. JFL

FUCKFUCKFUKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKC PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN FAKEUP AND REMOVE FOID RIGHTS.

Truly suifuel.
She just should go to one of these places and change her mind about what she expected, by getting raped by one ugly motherfucker and robbing her belongings.

She rates fucking gigachads 5/10 jfl

Good find and based thread. It is so beyond over for men. It's insane that we're the only community that discusses and is aware of this. We are so fucked.

I couldn't want this fucking planet to be NUKED any more than I do RN

Why won't she do a video in Zabbaleen?

Most men would do anything for pussy in 2020, even fucking a disabled handicapped female if possible