Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting Lean Is Pointless If Your Frame Sucks

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
In fact it's probably detrimental. Even if you have a lot of lean muscle you're still gonna look beta. Your best bet is to either bloatmax as much as possible or LDAR while maintaining an average weight/composition.

being alive is pointless if your frame sucks

You can pull off the pretty boy style (think Korean) if youre slim.

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE HARDER OP

I disagree. Obesity is degeneracy. Degeneracy brought us feminism and acceptance of homosexuality and deviancy. Any decent human should be lean.

if you havent got down to <10 percent you dont know how gl you really are

Why get lean for frame, when it's all about how lean your face is?

I disagree. Obesity is degeneracy. Degeneracy brought us feminism and acceptance of homosexuality and deviancy. Any decent human should be lean.
I'm not promoting obesity. I'm suggesting framelets bloat some, put on some water weight and some fat too. Usually they're really thin anyway so it's hard for them to put on a significant amount of weight.

Yikes @ cope threads. I'm done with gymcelling and having a good body because doing I did it for years and I'm still khhv cause if you don't have height it doesn't matter. Got alot of attention from guys at gyms tho lmao.

Why get lean for frame, when it's all about how lean your face is?
That is much more important but usually it's hard to selectively distribute fat anywhere. If you're lean in the body you'll be lean in the face too I'm saying. Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, I haven't slept in a while now.

Bloatmax is even worse than leanmax if your frame sucks. At least with leanmax, you're more proportional. Your best bet as a framelet is to wear shoulder-padded clothing and skip leg day.

Would it work to bloatmax, get some facial liposuction, then hold your weight and just go for more muscles or will the fat redistribute itself towards the face?

Would it work to bloatmax and get some facial liposuction and then hold your weight and just go for more muscles or will the fat redistribute itself towards the face?
If you're willing to put an insane amount of money and effort into the cause lol

I am lean and small frame

Bloatmax is even worse than leanmax if your frame sucks. At least with leanmax, you're more proportional. Your best bet as a framelet is to wear shoulder-padded clothing and skip leg day.
Interesting take on the matter. You could be right.

you don't know your full potential until you look like a jew in a nazi concentration camp.

So kings and aristocrats were "degenerated"? Don't make me laugh we are not in the Paleolithic anymore, we don't need physical strength or endurance anymore. Knowledge is the only important thing we should strive for.

What exactly is my cope here?

Wars are won by technology, not by muscular athletic men
We get our foods in farms, not by Persistence hunting
We deal with regular day-to-day violence with weapons, not with our fists
We don't even need manual dexterity because machines do all our manual work

You are like an old fart samurai who died because he refused to use firearms, because "muh honor and skills"

So kings and aristocrats were "degenerated"? Don't make me laugh we are not in the Paleolithic anymore, we don't need physical strength or endurance anymore. Knowledge is the only important thing we should strive for.
High-class people throughout history and all societies tended to stay at healthy body compositions. Only a few got fat, and they were shamed by their peers.

One of the first fat loss diets in recorded history was that of Duke William the Bastard, who forwent all solid foods once he decided he was too fat.

Being lean makes everyday activities easier even in our highly sedentary modern world, and promotes better health and longevity. Obesity is a disease, and being obese gives off the illusion of genetic inferiority.

What exactly is my cope here?

Wars are won by technology, not by muscular athletic men
We get our foods in farms, not by Persistence hunting
We deal with regular day-to-day violence with weapons, not with our fists
We don't even need manual dexterity because machines do all our manual work

You are like an old fart samurai who died because he refused to use firearms, because "muh honor and skills"
I wasn't talking about warfare and the shape of civilization and shit. In the context of the blackpill and maximizing smv and what not, which I was talking about, being strong and fit and looking good is paramount, whereas being smart doesn't mean much except in niche situations. .

I wasn't talking about warfare and the shape of civilization and shit. In the context of the blackpill and maximizing smv and what not, which I was talking about, being strong and fit and looking good is paramount, whereas being smart doesn't mean much except in niche situations. .

maximizing smv is worthless if you don't have an attractive face.

High-class people throughout history and all societies tended to stay at healthy body compositions. Only a few got fat, and they were shamed by their peers.

One of the first fat loss diets in recorded history was that of Duke William the Bastard, who forwent all solid foods once he decided he was too fat.

Being lean makes everyday activities easier even in our highly sedentary modern world, and promotes better health and longevity. Obesity is a disease, and being obese gives off the illusion of genetic inferiority.

Being healthy is not a virtue, your actions are. (I was attacking some dude who was basically worshiping chad).

maximizing smv is worthless if you don't have an attractive face.
You're totally off topic here, man. I wish I wasn't so sleep deprived right now so I could explain to you clearly the why and how. You're putting words in my mouth is what I'm gonna say.

Yes, I've seen fat people lose massive amounts of weight and they are just as tiny if not tinier than ectos. If your face is ugly you need fat rolls to make you look bigger than you actually are. An old member that was banned on here called Grotesque talked about this. He said that when he played tennis and was active he was shit on by everyone because of how skinny he was. Since he became obese everyone treated him way better including females because they feared him.
fc8cd086c08fb781b1dcc0d73e76ab78.png

You're totally off topic here, man. I wish I wasn't so sleep deprived right now so I could explain to you clearly the why and how. You're putting words in my mouth is what I'm gonna say.

The one who went off topic here was @gnomen1 "I disagree. Obesity is degeneracy. Degeneracy brought us feminism and acceptance of homosexuality and deviancy. Any decent human should be lean."

The one who went off topic here was @gnomen1 "I disagree. Obesity is degeneracy. Degeneracy brought us feminism and acceptance of homosexuality and deviancy. Any decent human should be lean."

View attachment 129164
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Sizemogging occurs due to larger bones, your plan wouldn't work.

Everything is pointless if your frame sucks