Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting a job made me absent from the internet

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I don't know if this is lifefuel or what, but the reason I have been absent from the forums is that I have finally gotten a job after months of searching. I have gotten tired of staying inside of the house and doing nothing productive but just staring at my laptop. I was also broke so I needed to make some cash. I don't have enough hours for me to go online when I work the next day. I don't think anyone cared about me being absent on the forums, so this is my first post in a long time to let you guys know I guess.

I don't know if this is lifefuel or what, but the reason I have been absent from the forums is that I have finally gotten a job after months of searching. I have gotten tired of staying inside of the house and doing nothing productive but just staring at my laptop. I was also broke so I needed to make some cash. I don't have enough hours for me to go online when I work the next day. I don't think anyone cared about me being absent on the forums, so this is my first post in a long time to let you guys know I guess.
I just assumed you got bored or banned tbh

welcome back

Where do you work?

Who are you again?

Good for you. Working really takes our mind off the negativity of being an incel, plus we get money to buy copes. Honestly the less you're on here the better. I only come on here when I'm feeling depressed, it's the only thing that helps.

never heard of you.

I can’t stand working and coming home to nothing all while listening to co workers brag about their gf’s

wageslaving is productivity innit