Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to astralprojectmaxx part 1

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
First some tips dont focus on getting out of your body focus on the place you want to go for this part i will only teach the priminaly exercises and also this will take practice your not going to get out of your body over one night you need to have a developed senses and being able to get into deep trance state or theta brainwave i know someone who was able to astral project after one years of practice and im still doing this exercises the good thing is this exercises will help you to develop your senses and getting into theta if you practice them daily

First exercise for relaxing your body
First tense your body and relax your face muscle while your doing deep breathing then imagine a bright cload of light come down and relax your body from head to feets then imagine your breathing light in and out do this 3 to 5 time

Second exercise from Franz Bardon book
Imagine yourself meditation infront of the river ( do all of this exercises while your sitting dont do them laying down ) and imagine this river washing all of your stress and thoughts do this for 5 minute

Third exercise Just imagine a pendulum moving for 5 minute try to hold the image and visualize it as clear as possible ( Do deep breathing while you are doing all of this exercises)

4th exercise Do this durning the day see the world around you as a witness ( I dont know how to say it ) like your a spirit possessing this body ( If you fully project you can possess others )

5th exercise Sit and focus on your breath for few moments then imagine your pulling energy currents in and out then imagine your a magnet pulling energies toward yourself imagine your breathing whole world inside your lungs imagine your becoming one with energies around you visualize those energies and last thing visualize your soul becoming bigger and bigger do this for 5 minute ( Do all of this exercises in one setting )

6th exercise Imagine a ray of light coming down from a shining cload clearing your crown chakra ( search in internet for chakra names colors and placements ) and chant Om Vasudevya Namah and then pull the ray and waterfall of light to your third eye chakra and vibrate Agni Tanno Prachodayat and then pull the waterfall down and clear all of the remaining chakras and after that pull the light up to ur root chakra and vibrate Lam while your visualizing an egg cracking and then pull the energy to your next chakra and vibrate Vam and visualize the egg again pull it up to your next chakra and vibrate Vam then your heart chakra vibrate ham and then feel the silence and sink into it then your throat chakra vibrate Yam then your third eye instead of Om vibrate Ram again then imagine your third eye chakra as a ball on your forhead then pull all of the light into your crown chakra and from there to your bindu chakra on the back of your head and after that pull the energy for back of your head to your hands and release the energy

Last of the priminaly exercises Close your eye and imagine your astral hand seprating itself from your real hand do this for 3 to 5 times

@Hopium @Iranianoldcel

This is great I guess. But you have to be in semen retention,eating healthy and meditate to be able to astral project. Which will take some time and discipline

This is great I guess. But you have to be in semen retention,eating healthy and meditate to be able to astral project. Which will take some time and discipline
Yes exactly

First some tips dont focus on getting out of your body focus on the place you want to go for this part i will only teach the priminaly exercises and also this will take practice your not going to get out of your body over one night you need to have a developed senses and being able to get into deep trance state or theta brainwave i know someone who was able to astral project after one years of practice and im still doing this exercises the good thing is this exercises will help you to develop your senses and getting into theta if you practice them daily

First exercise for relaxing your body
First tense your body and relax your face muscle while your doing deep breathing then imagine a bright cload of light come down and relax your body from head to feets then imagine your breathing light in and out do this 3 to 5 time

Second exercise from Franz Bardon book
Imagine yourself meditation infront of the river ( do all of this exercises while your sitting dont do them laying down ) and imagine this river washing all of your stress and thoughts do this for 5 minute

Third exercise Just imagine a pendulum moving for 5 minute try to hold the image and visualize it as clear as possible ( Do deep breathing while you are doing all of this exercises)

4th exercise Do this durning the day see the world around you as a witness ( I dont know how to say it ) like your a spirit possessing this body ( If you fully project you can possess others )

5th exercise Sit and focus on your breath for few moments then imagine your pulling energy currents in and out then imagine your a magnet pulling energies toward yourself imagine your breathing whole world inside your lungs imagine your becoming one with energies around you visualize those energies and last thing visualize your soul becoming bigger and bigger do this for 5 minute ( Do all of this exercises in one setting )

6th exercise Imagine a ray of light coming down from a shining cload clearing your crown chakra ( search in internet for chakra names colors and placements ) and chant Om Vasudevya Namah and then pull the ray and waterfall of light to your third eye chakra and vibrate Agni Tanno Prachodayat and then pull the waterfall down and clear all of the remaining chakras and after that pull the light up to ur root chakra and vibrate Lam while your visualizing an egg cracking and then pull the energy to your next chakra and vibrate Vam and visualize the egg again pull it up to your next chakra and vibrate Vam then your heart chakra vibrate ham and then feel the silence and sink into it then your throat chakra vibrate Yam then your third eye instead of Om vibrate Ram again then imagine your third eye chakra as a ball on your forhead then pull all of the light into your crown chakra and from there to your bindu chakra on the back of your head and after that pull the energy for back of your head to your hands and release the energy

Last of the priminaly exercises Close your eye and imagine your astral hand seprating itself from your real hand do this for 3 to 5 times
Bro that's gonna take a lot of effort:fuk:
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. I'm a giga lazycel.

Bro that's gonna take a lot of effort:fuk:
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. I'm a giga lazycel.
Same im also lazy af there are also 2th part which is about jumping out of your body

I don't meet any of the criteria
What's something I can start practicing now?
You can still practice astral projection those criteria will help you to achieve it faster

I don't meet any of the criteria
What's something I can start practicing now?
All 3. If you've got good enough discipline. I tried all 3 and always relapse. It's hard. Trust me

All 3. If you've got good enough discipline. I tried all 3 and always relapse. It's hard. Trust me

I trust in her words
she seems reliable:whitepill:

we need to astralprojectionmaxx our camel consciousness into foid vagina:whitepill:
:feelsmage::feelsmage:@svgmn1
kneeling kim kardashian GIF

I only astralproject because I want to fuck my sleep paralysis demon in the ass she is a foid I'm pretty sure

when I was little she used to terrify me

now she is terrified of me because bitch doesnt wanna show up she knows whats up

my dick is ready demon :feelsokman:

trying to read looks very hard

How will this help me get laid?

I learned to do this naturally as a very young child - My parents were arguing and hitting objects.

I could but never done it because it’s too terrifying, I always force myself to wake up right before, feels like I’m floating out of my body

It happens randomly less now but there was a time period where I’d experience vibrations every single day. I’d get sleep paralysis then vibrations. Small then it would get bigger and bigger and move to all parts of my body especially my head. Then it would feel like I’m leaving, fuck no I wouldn’t wait to experience that so I’d force myself to wake up