Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel German prostitutes demand the reopening of brothels

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Hopefully this will happen soon. I don't want to feel miserable like all guys here who'd rather die virgin than pay for sex.

Last edited:
187 Rassenschande

keep them closed, let these roasties starve

I may move to germany based on the cost of living, having to worry less about stds is a plus as they have a regulated and legal red light district, but do they have variety though?, I don't want to fuck just white women

I may move to germany based on the cost of living, having to worry less about stds is a plus as they have a regulated and legal red light district, but do they have variety though?, I don't want to fuck just white women
Most prostitutes are foreigners, from what I can tell. Last year I went to Germany and most girls in brothels were Romanian, but I've also seen a Mexican and a Spanish one. There are black girls if you're into it, but not many. Overall you have decent choice in brothels, but there are kinds I've never seen : no red-head and no Asian girl, for instance. Also there are truly beautiful girls, but they're rare.

I've heard that to fuck "local" prostitutes in Germany you have to go to Hambourg, but I never tried. I'd like to try one day because when I was young I spent a few months in Hambourg but I was blue-pilled and broke AF so I didn't even think about visiting whores back then. I wish I did.

Last edited:
Prostitutes undermine traditional foid leverage over males they frequent so I am pro prostitution

Most prostitutes are foreigners, from what I can tell. Last year I went to Germany and most girls in brothels were Romanian, but I've also seen a Mexican and a Spanish one. There are black girls if you're into it, but not many.

I've heard that to fuck "local" prostitutes in Germany you have to go to Hambourg, but I never tried. I'd like to try one day because when I was young I spent a few months in Hambourg but I was blue-pilled and broke AF so I didn't even think about visiting whores back then. I wish I did.

Amsterdam should be nice too. But I heard they want to close their famous red light district or something soon.
Prostitutes undermine traditional foid leverage over males they frequent so I am pro prostitution

Well actually it's a win-win situation: You get sex, she gets money. Easiest business in the world.

But I heard they want to close their famous red light district or something soon.
If it's only in Amsterdam that's ok. There are red light districts basically in every major city in the Netherlands and Belgium. And there are legit good looking girls there too.

It's worrying though. The Neo-puritans are rising, I wouldn't be surprised if prostitution became illegal everywhere in Europe soon.

There could be only Switzerland left.

yeah if it was traditional to fuck a hooker every once in a while then betas wouldn't simp so hard and maybe I could get myself a landwhale. I remember when I was a kid being a landwhale was frowned upon :waitwhat:

In cucknadia, they are reccomending "glory hole" sex for married couples.

So they probably think glory hole whores are ok too.

Whether it be OnlyFans or actual sex, all this is is people trying to profit off of a non-skill. If it's an outrage that someone should be paid for showing their pussy, it's an outrage that someone should be paid for letting someone fuck it.

In cucknadia, they are reccomending "glory hole" sex for married couples.
Dude, stop making shit up.
Whether it be OnlyFans or actual sex, all this is is people trying to profit off of a non-skill. If it's an outrage that someone should be paid for showing their pussy, it's an outrage that someone should be paid for letting someone fuck it.
Teasing only exacerbates the problem of sexual frustration. At least with prostitution you get what your body truly want : sexual release.

Dude, stop making shit up.

Teasing only exacerbates the problem of sexual frustration. At least with prostitution you get what your body truly want : sexual release.
I heard it via the Monday news at

I want to beat and rape a hooker, do you think any of them will allow you to get rough with them if you pay extra.

I want to beat and rape a hooker, do you think any of them will allow you to get rough with them if you pay extra.
Just be Jack the Ripper Theory
men pay for dates and other stupid shit for sex all the time, this is just cutting out all the bullshit and going straight for the pussy

External contentduckduckgocom

they are hungry for cock (quite literally)

Burn those whorehouses. I want to witness their tutorial mode get cancelled.

@LastGerman what's it like fucking a German girl?

i wish we had brothels where I live. Lucky bastard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back