Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL German "pickup artist" Lodovico Satana goes blackpill

weatherface

weatherface

Greycel
lmfao are pickup artist joining the cause?

German "pickup artist" Lodovico Satana wrote a book by the name of "Taegliche, freundliche Erinnerung" (daily friendly reminder) and the subtitle basically means "male sexual strategies during the downfall of the west". Havent read it yet but heard it talks about how society destroys itself by letting men starve sexually and that the west is a nightmare to wake up from, also steroidmaxxing, SEAmaxxing, surgerymaxx etc buried under the usual pickup shit.

Guy got divorceraped, count on it. I know his old book which is still hugely popular in Germany (its sometimes called the German redpill but dont read it its full of 'just approach bra' bullshit).

Hope so. Only thing that can save us is hard monogamy or cloning all male bales to be chad.

I heard that German women can be some of the most bitchiest on earth, I cant imagine pua working at all over there

I heard that German women can be some of the most bitchiest on earth, I cant imagine pua working at all over there
I can't imagine pua working anywhere tbh, it's just a massive scum.

Guy got divorceraped, count on it.
Wow that guy is the most popular PUA and he also claimed that he slept with countless women and now it turns out he was divorceraped?