Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Genuine Question - Are slav subhuman/ugly to you ?

Read Tittle

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I know it's giant meme about round faced slavs but many slavic countries are tall on average and while some are like this i see in new gens more taller and robust people.

From lurking 4chan and incel forums and my short time i realized that slavs are heavily looked down especially by westerners but also suprisingly by latinos and arabs, curries. Last two groups practically see EE as place for their incels to ascend.

@Copexodius Maximus
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDownBad

Der Untermensch

Most slavs wouldn't be that out of place with the underclasses of western european countries. I think at least a substantial part of their failo aura is from dramatic effect and not based on objective observations in reality.

Last edited:
Most of the fakecels that got exposed on this forum were Slavs, so no.

typically below average but not horrifyingly ugly.

I GOT THE ugliest slavic genetics all the worst traits

Im ugly as fuck got no bone got no hair balding at 18

bronze eyes!!! JFL IM SLAV WITH BRONZE SHITTER EYES CANT EVEN WIN IN THAT

im weak and tired I fucking hate this shirtsgserhp oubhdrposihtpoijrsdgrsos I COULD HAVE HAD SUCH A OOOD LIFE I UNDERSTAND NOW HOW NORMIES FEEL MSUT FEEL GOOD

HOW DOE SIT FEEL TO SUFFER 24/7 ALL DAY EVERYDAY FOR YEARS WITH 0 CONTACT

EVEYR CONTACT I MAKE I MUST TRY MY HARDEST TO NOIT BE HATED ITS UFCKING OVER HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHATVER

Slavs mogs hispanics

Slav ugliness is a stereotype made by slavwhores who are the biggest sluts of all foids.

Nah, the "le subhuman slavs" is mostly a meme pushed by self-hating slavcels

Depends entirely on your looks. Germanic passing slavs face far less racism irl.