Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most """whites""" are actually ethnic

If Franklin really said that, his glasses were pretty shitty. Swedes are not swarthy. Some Russians are but most are not. Germans are not swarthy and are of similar complexion to ethnic English people.

I'm 100% European on both sides according to 23 and me.

> the caucasian race doesn't exist
Main qimg 6aeaa35a9ac7e47c6f171a64164be60c c

Temp banned

Last edited:
albinos are the only true white people.
the rest of the world population is made by niggers

We wuz ethniks.

Good news. If anybody ever gives me shit I'll call them a rayciss and have them charged with a hate crime.

If Franklin really said that, his glasses were pretty shitty. Swedes are not swarthy. Some Russians are but most are not. Germans are not swarthy and are of similar complexion to ethnic English people.

Lmao. So what you're saying is you know better about the 1700s than Franklin does. Can I borrow your time machine

It's in the name - Belarus.
GIGA COPE

In russian (and belarusian of course) language "white man" means: "a man with non-black hair", nothing more.

It's over for potatocels.

We waz Giants!
It's over for potatocels.

We waz Giants!

Lmao. So what you're saying is you know better about the 1700s than Franklin does. Can I borrow your time machine

Are you going to deny that Swedes are are not swarthy?? They are not! So I don’t know what he was writing about.

Are you going to deny that Swedes are are not swarthy?? They are not! So I don’t know what he was writing about.
The keyword being "are". That was 300 years ago words change meaning

What a bullshit cope. "Muhh JBW!!!" No one gives a fuck. White incel = abbo

Germans are not white. They are a mixture of mongols,slavs,jews and some germanic. People from Holland are a lot whiter, taller, better looking, aryan looking than germans.

People from Holland look like tall slavs.

i just consider light skinned people white and dont consider the technical stuff

only northern Europeans are white. I laugh when a southern or eastern European claim to be white
Who is white? Not meds, not the French, not Hungarians, not Romanians, none of these people, they're all closer to turks than to white slayers genetically. The Welsh and Irish are atlanto-med swarthoids
I agree with your post completely but I have to correct that not they are not genetically closer to turks tbh