Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel most """whites""" are actually ethnic

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Are Arabs white? No. Arabs are swarthoids. Arabs are shitskinned manlets with gay alien skulls and neolithic farmer looking faces.
How, with this being the case, are Greeks then white? How are Italians white? How are the Spanish and especially the Portuguese (never seen a browner group of Europeans in my life) white? They are all Meds just like Arabs and share the same subhuman features.

Who is white? Not meds, not the French, not Hungarians, not Romanians, none of these people, they're all closer to turks than to white slayers genetically. The Welsh and Irish are atlanto-med swarthoids

Are Slavs, Balts and Finns white? Obviously not lmao, even if you were to ignore the blatant mongoloid-eurasian steppe admixture in all of these groups you would still be confronted by their ugly round east baltic chink moon faces. If these people are white then so are Chinese people.

Are aplinoid Central Europeans like South Germans, Austrians and Slovenians white? No way jose, they are straight up swarthoids. Look at their blocky skulls, their fat non-angular faces, their oily skin, their propensity for balding and their France-level neolithic middle eastern genetic admixture. Why do you think people say Nazi Germany was a beta uprising? It's because aplinoids like Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels and Goering (all basically the curries of Europe) rose up and tried to create a future in which as few people would be born incel swarthoids as possible for the good of humanity. There people are as white as niggers.

Who is white then?

People from here are white aside from rapefugees+slav admixture in the east (whites an endangered minority east of Holstein and the Elbe):

People from here are white aside from rapefugees+mongoloid finns and lapps (lots of mutts from Finno-ugric prescence and Finnish diaspora esp in Sweden):

SWARTHOID WARNING: may or may not be white, whites more concentrated in places like East Anglia and the Northeast), of course pakis aren't white

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T WHITE FROM THESE PLACES:

lapp-admixed moon faced mongoloid creatura

atlanto-med peak swarthoid subhuman (straight out of anatolia)

med/alpinoid-admixed swarthoids

"""people""" from East Germany that look like this (the only question you should be asking is how recently her ancestors spoke a Slavic language)

If you don't have something akin to these phenotypes you are ethnic and women see you as such, as dogshit. David Gandy is not even fully atlanto-med, clear nordid admixture, and he still needed to be male model tier to garner any attention from women. What hope do you have as a sub-5 """white""" ethnic of getting laid in 2019?

Last edited:
Lookism ----->
Stormfront ----->

You're gatekeeping being white more than most neo-nazis tbh.

Italians are white, don't be silly and so are most Europeans.

You're gatekeeping being white more than most neo-nazis tbh.
you can't gatekeep DNA asshurt ethnic
it's ok I'm not white either my ancestors are from south of the Uerdingen line

Here in Shitzil, the land of mutts, they consider you white if your skin is white. They consider me white as well, even though i'm just another mutt.

you can't gatekeep DNA asshurt ethnic
it's ok I'm not white either my ancestors are from south of the Uerdingen line
I don't really care if you think im not white Being white has been made up by amercain mutts anyway. Also being an ethnic kind of loses it's meaning if you aply it to almost everyone.

I don't really care if you think im not white Being white has been made up by amercain mutts anyway. Also being an ethnic kind of loses it's meaning if you aply it to almost everyone.
only a billion people are actually European anyway, almost everyone is ethnic however you define it

only a billion people are actually European anyway, almost everyone is ethnic however you define it
Calling yourself and ethnic makes sense if you're non-white and live in a majority white country. If you're non-white but live in a country that's majority your race it's kind of dumb calling youurself an ethnic imo.

OP was banned again.

Im half polish, fathers side. Hes incredibly ugly. He bullied me for me looking like him.

that was quick...

white is an american meme
its all about being Celtic

He has a point i'm southern euro a textbook alpine-med and i can't play JBW since i'm neither tall nor blue eyed, just another ethnic in the eyes of foids.

It's in the name - Belarus.

People from here are white aside from rapefugees+slav admixture in the east (whites an endangered minority east of Holstein and the Elbe):

I am truly the last German.

I am truly the last German.
Germans are not white. They are a mixture of mongols,slavs,jews and some germanic. People from Holland are a lot whiter, taller, better looking, aryan looking than germans.

free him, but also this thread is for most part true, although I would include alpinids and northern Slavs in the category "European" as well

Germans are not white. They are a mixture of mongols,slavs,jews and some germanic.

You are not aware of the word itself. You can find its origin in Teutobochus Rex for example. Almost 26 feet tall ubermensch.

They are a mixture of mongols,slavs,jews and some germanic.

Germanic = German by the way. Germans are still German. If they are mixed, they are not German then. It is just that simple.

You are not aware of the word itself. You can find its origin in Teutobochus Rex for example. Almost 26 feet tall ubermensch.
Teutobochus Rex never even existed.
In which part of Germany do you live?

Racebait wasn't allowed right? However I agree with him, the only people who really go as white in my book are:

Germanics
Anglo-Saxons
Celts
Nordics

We wuz aryans and shit

So are the Japanese white or not.

I actually agree with OP. You can have a light skin tone similar to whites however the other physical traits will be lacking. Basically you’re either Anglo-Saxon or it’s over

Teutobochus Rex never even existed.

''In 1869 W.A. Seaver wrote: "In times more modern (1613), some masons digging near the ruins of a castle in Dauphiné, in a field which by tradition had long been called 'The Giant's Field,' at a depth of 18 feet discovered a brick tomb 30 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high, on which was a gray stone with the words 'Theutobochus Rex' cut thereon. When the tomb was opened they found a human skeleton entire, 25-1/2 feet long, 10 feet wide across the shoulders, and 5 feet deep from the breast to the back. His teeth were about the size of an ox's foot, and his shin-bone measured 4 feet in length."''

Later on ''scientists'' claimed those bones are coming from a mastodon without any foundation. Also ''scientists'' claimed it would come from a deinotherium. Just lol at being not sure what it is... Funny is, the tomb has his name on it. Why bring some bones from some mastodon into that grave? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Also Wikipedia say this: ''The current location of the bones remains unknown.''

Weird is not it?

In which part of Germany do you live?

Berlin, now in a more country side.

based and high iq thread

Last edited:
Sounds like UK cope. Brits are the ugliest of all the white people

This is peak autism

I actually agree with OP. You can have a light skin tone similar to whites however the other physical traits will be lacking. Basically you’re either Anglo-Saxon or it’s over
anglo saxon scum arent white

But JFL at this forreal though, it’s over anyway who cares at this point

View attachment 126500

Are Arabs white? No. Arabs are swarthoids. Arabs are shitskinned manlets with gay alien skulls and neolithic farmer looking faces.
How, with this being the case, are Greeks then white? How are Italians white? How are the Spanish and especially the Portuguese (never seen a browner group of Europeans in my life) white? They are all Meds just like Arabs and share the same subhuman features.

View attachment 126480
View attachment 126481

Who is white? Not meds, not the French, not Hungarians, not Romanians, none of these people, they're all closer to turks than to white slayers genetically. The Welsh and Irish are atlanto-med swarthoids

Are Slavs, Balts and Finns white? Obviously not lmao, even if you were to ignore the blatant mongoloid-eurasian steppe admixture in all of these groups you would still be confronted by their ugly round east baltic chink moon faces. If these people are white then so are Chinese people.

View attachment 126482

Are aplinoid Central Europeans like South Germans, Austrians and Slovenians white? No way jose, they are straight up swarthoids. Look at their blocky skulls, their fat non-angular faces, their oily skin, their propensity for balding and their France-level neolithic middle eastern genetic admixture. Why do you think people say Nazi Germany was a beta uprising? It's because aplinoids like Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels and Goering (all basically the curries of Europe) rose up and tried to create a future in which as few people would be born incel swarthoids as possible for the good of humanity. There people are as white as niggers.

Who is white then?

View attachment 126474
People from here are white aside from rapefugees+mongoloid finns and lapps (lots of mutts from Finno-ugric prescence and Finnish diaspora esp in Sweden):
View attachment 126475
SWARTHOID WARNING: may or may not be white, whites more concentrated in places like East Anglia and the Northeast), of course pakis aren't white
View attachment 126476

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T WHITE FROM THESE PLACES:
View attachment 126484
lapp-admixed moon faced mongoloid creatura
View attachment 126485
atlanto-med peak swarthoid subhuman (straight out of anatolia)

View attachment 126486
med/alpinoid-admixed swarthoids
View attachment 126487
"""people""" from East Germany that look like this (the only question you should be asking is how recently her ancestors spoke a Slavic language)

View attachment 126488
View attachment 126489
View attachment 126490
If you don't have something akin to these phenotypes you are ethnic and women see you as such, as dogshit. David Gandy is not even fully atlanto-med, clear nordid admixture, and he still needed to be male model tier to garner any attention from women. What hope do you have as a sub-5 """white""" ethnic of getting laid in 2019?
so what do you define as white? I only really see counterexamples here

I am Southern European but don’t have the typical Southern European traits such as brown skin, dark eyes, and black hair. I have pale skin, blue ~ green eyes, and brown hair.

My DNA test is also almost entirely Southern European with trace amounts of Northern European.

But I am a manlet 5'7, which is a typical Southern Euro trait. :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Curries were the real whites all along

interesting thread, definitely food for thought

I keep meaning to get one of those ancestry tests done, I'm not sure how Id feel If I turned out be part jew though

I am Southern European but don’t have the typical Southern European traits such as brown skin, dark eyes, and black hair. I have pale skin, blue ~ green eyes, and brown hair.

My DNA test is also almost entirely Southern European with trace amounts of Northern European.

But I am a manlet 5'7, which is a typical Southern Euro trait. :waitwhat:
yes bro me2, I can't tell if my eyes are green or blue

Great. So I too can be finally considered one of your group. I self identity as an ethnic man.

Now I have too the victim card on my side, you fucking ethniks I am not white, no more, I reject the white Identity to jump on the ethnik bandwagon and I embrace the victimhood mentality.

We ethniks are the most oppressed by white ghosts that do not even exist because most “whites” are ethnics after all.
Southern Italians are niggers
Of course. Dark skin, nigger-tier IQ. And the list goes on.

You may know southern Italian men by the “guido” meme, jersey shore, mafia, etc...