• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

LifeFuel Gentlemen, give it up for @itsOVER

He is gonna be father to a 3rd child from yet another foid.
Truly a success story and a life and hope fuel for incels.

a tinder slut he hooked up with
now knocked up, another delusional self hating gook who thinks itsover gonna be a virtuous european father...only to get her ass ditched after she has the baby
serves these foids right.... @chudur-budur , another white worshipping deathnic slut about to bite the dust...kek

he had knocked up another foid a while back, his 17yo ex girl friend.

He has had 1st child from this foid:

His kid should be like 3yo now

He is currently dating this foid though, the others are side tinder sidechicks

I honestly can't bring myself to hate on dude cos he decided to JBWmaxxed. I woulda done the same if I was white myself.
A real hopefuel for incels. A 23 yo KHHV unemployed incel who is on neetbux decides to JBWmaxx and moves to SEA and slays.
Incels should just focus on saving some money and move to SEA.

If a 5'6'' manlet with 11yo girl frame can do it, I believe there's hope for whitecels. you gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
REEEEEEEE'S Brother

REEEEEEEE'S Brother

The JBW pastor
★★
1d 6h 2m
I’ve seen white”cels” here that mog itsover too oblivion and still choose to cope and postmaxx talking how over it is for them. I’ve hated the itsover in the past(and still do) but at least he tried everything in his power to ascend other than the mongos here.
The living example of jbw

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
6d 0m
yeh plenty of people could do this. I have plans to try it in Ethiopia, and all over Asia

rope2cope

rope2cope

US Marine
61d 15h 21m
yeh plenty of people could do this. I have plans to try it in Ethiopia, and all over Asia
>ethiopia
>all over asia

may i ask why ethiopia jfl?

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
9d 13h 42m
I'm pretty sure that all white incels can do this is just that they refuse to.

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
6d 0m
>ethiopia
>all over asia

may i ask why ethiopia jfl?
Only country in Africa I’m interested in visiting generally, travelling just for sex is cringe and you have nothing to fall back on if you get rejected

ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Greycel
5d 6h 46m
Why not Latin America? Setting my Tinder location to Latin America worked fine for collecting matches. Asian girls are so androgynous and Africa is a violent hell-hole and negro foids are not particularly attractive either. And ofc they're fucking dumb.

BigHeadCel

BigHeadCel

Recruit
★★
6d 0m
Why not Latin America? Setting my Tinder location to Latin America worked fine for collecting matches. Asian girls are so androgynous and Africa is a violent hell-hole and negro foids are not particularly attractive either. And ofc they're fucking dumb.
Ethiopia actually has a lower murder rate than most of the countries in Latin America , Brazil has a 4x higher murder rate. Also Ethiopian women mog other African women hard, plenty of light skinned women there who are probably mixed with Arabs or something