Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting zero Tinder matches in Thailand and India

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
JBW 100% deboonked forever

40 year old single mothers don't want me (and I don't want them but I swipe right anyway just for convenience)

It's oveur

3d236537 73a7 4ddb 8683 320771172cf1 text

Send ur photo

Well yea there’s probably 50 million other ethnics using it and foids don’t need to use tinder

Well yea there’s probably 50 million other ethnics using it and foids don’t need to use tinder
I'm so white I can tell cops to suck dicks and they'll nod and smile.

The foids in Thailand and Philippines are on Seeking Arrangement now. You need betabux or they have no interest in you even if JBW.

jbw is bullshit, everybody (with a brain) knows.
It's not so much about race, it's about H E I G H T, and face.

JBW only works together with height. If you're below average looking and a manlet no rice whore will want to fuck you unless you betabuxx her hard, but at this point it's more efficient to just hire a hooker.

View: https://streamable.com/q35rin

Last edited:
JBW is a cope for ethnics, so that they can say, „i am not ugly, they are just racist“, and also some white incels cope with being something better.

Nigga noone goes on Tinder in India they don't need to, even the ones who go there look for chadpreets, chadpreets are Caucasoid and fair passing you can't compete with them unless you're a Chad yourself

So then it's not "just" be white.

The amount of ethnics I see unintentionally debunk JBW on their own in this exact fashion is pretty amusing :feelsjuice:

JBW is a crackerhate meme invented by ethnic volcels that refuse to fuck their own kind. :feelsjuice:
JBW only works on some thirsty gookwhores when a social circlemaxxed at least low tier white normie is involved for incels it's not going to work unless someone actively either pays them or some shit

Dont use tinder women have way to much choice on there

Consent will never happen for incel, the exact definition of incel.but it’s easier to nap ki d hoes there

Dont use tinder women have way to much choice on there
As long as foids can download Tinder, they have way too much choice whenever they have their phone with them.
Besides, even Instagram is in effect a dating app.

Did you at least use 3 decent photos? or did you just use one shitty selfie you took while rotting in bed?
A few months ago I took a bunch of photos, the best I could. Then I spent $160 on Photofeeler and found out which 4 photos I look best in, so I used them. No dice.

JBW only works together with height. If you're below average looking and a manlet no rice whore will want to fuck you unless you betabuxx her hard, but at this point it's more efficient to just hire a hooker.

View: https://streamable.com/q35rin

Thanks for posting that video. I'm an Aussie too, 32yo virgin thinking of SEAMaxxing.

I'm white, not totally fucked on height but ugly and very little social skills. Should I pump and dump these bitches in their home country on Tinder and leave it at that? I wanted to meet one on filipino cupid and then go to see her and bring her back here but I guess thinking that will work is blue pill thinking? :bluepill:

I'm white, not totally fucked on height
Why why why. Why does every male have to be 6'7 :lul: I swear I just never got the cards for this world. 5'3 over, truamautized from childhood over, no social skills over, being mixed race? Mega over? Never having a gf for the rest of my life because of bone size..Jesus Christ why can't I win just this once:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fucking STEALER