Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetics can cause people to fail at school

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Is squint eyes genetic? Yes, children with a family history of frequent squints will increase their probability of developing the same disorder.

Does a squint affect reading?

Strabismus usually causes partial or total loss of stereo vision and binocular depth perception, and can therefore impact a child's ability to read and concentrate during near vision tasks. This can result in headaches and fatigue, and severely impact a child's academic performance.

small_squint_eyes_2f8b61f542.jpg

(OP has a squint. There are times I see the world in 3D which is awesome.)

Last edited:
Brutal, telling you this as a short sighted person. We are supposed to be hunter gatherers and we would die or be killed 20,000 years ago. It's a fact I ponder whenever I remember my shit genes.

It's deeper than that too, you are predeposed to be lower IQ, physically uglier, shorter etc because of your genes.

I struggled at school because I was lower IQ and took longer to learn and could never pass a certain level in math and other things.

Picked last for football teams etc because I was the slowest, weakest and most useless at sports.

Ignored/avoided or made fun of by girls for being skinny and ugly.

Genetics are everything!

It's deeper than that too, you are predeposed to be lower IQ, physically uglier, shorter etc because of your genes.

I struggled at school because I was lower IQ and took longer to learn and could never pass a certain level in math and other things.

Picked last for football teams etc because I was the slowest, weakest and most useless at sports.

Ignored/avoided or made fun of by girls for being skinny and ugly.

Genetics are everything!
Moga me for even trying out sports and not fearing failure

Brutal, telling you this as a short sighted person. We are supposed to be hunter gatherers and we would die or be killed 20,000 years ago. It's a fact I ponder whenever I remember my shit genes.
So many people today would've been killed off in nature but won't now. Instead they'll wage slave and rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back