Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gen Thread

What gen are you guys?

• Total voters
No, it's not, retard. It starts at 1997.
Only Americans think that it starts in 1997. All other countries use 2003 as a start. I even posted a photo with a scheme here.

Attachments

• Teory_G.jpg
    Teory_G.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 14
@
FrothySolutions
@FrothySolutions, @ O @oldcel1973, @
Alone75
@Alone75, and @
oldcel75
@oldcel75 are Gen X (literally as old as my parents). :feelsaww:
First one is very go getter i kinda expected him to be gen x or more boomer like no offense just funny :feelsgah:

If gen Z would be from 1997, then gen Y would be from 1977, and gen X would be from 1957...

Babyboomers would be born in... 1937!!!!
Nigga, stop arguing. I already said the age ranges I'm using are the ones from the Wikipedia article (look at the first page of this thread for the graph I posted).

And yeah, the gens are weird. The durations fluctuate for whatever reason.

Nigga, stop arguing. I already said the age ranges I'm using are the ones from the Wikipedia article (look at the first page of this thread for the graph I posted).
You're making my blood boil, because youre so brainwashed.

If gen Z would be from 1997, then gen Y would be from 1977, and gen X would be from 1957...

Babyboomers would be born in... 1937!!!!
Still i know zoomers are around 1998-2000

Only Americans think that it starts in 1997. All other countries use 2003 as a start. I even posted a photo with a scheme here.
Retard, millennials are people who are conscious during the fucking MILLENIUM, do you think people who were born in 2001 were conscious during 2000?

Retard, millennials are people who are conscious during the fucking MILLENIUM, do you think people who were born in 2001 were conscious during 2000?
Look at the attached chart RETARD! Do you think boomers were born in 1937???

Look at the attached chart RETARD! Do you think boomers were born in 1937???
No, retard, boomers are people who were born during the baby boom after WW2, while millennials are people who were conscious during the millennium. What fucking chart are you referring to?

No, retard, boomers are people who were born during the baby boom after WW2, while millennials are people who were conscious during the millennium. What fucking chart are you referring to?
According to your logic(if zoomers are born in 1997), boomers should be born in 1937. 1997-20-20-20=1937...

You're bad in math?

Generation changes every 20 years.

Attachments

• Teory_G.jpg
    Teory_G.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 3
According to your logic(if zoomers are born in 1997), boomers should be born in 1937.
No, retard, according to my logic, boomers are people who were born during the baby boom after WW2 (it's in the name), while millenials are people who were conscious during the millennium (it's in the name).
>Generation changes every 20 years.
What are you basing this off, Pablo?

No, retard, according to my logic, boomers are people who were born during the baby boom after WW2 (it's in the name), while millenials are people who were conscious during the millennium (it's in the name).
>Generation changes every 20 years.
What are you basing this off, Pablo?
Just look at the chart. You cant randomly change the generation change interval as you want. Boomers were born in 1943-1963, X in 1963-1983, Y in 1983-2003, Z in 2003-2023, Alpha in 2023-2043 etc...

Easy as 2x2

Just look at the chart.
Your chart is literally some random shit from the Internet that has some brown language in it.
>You cant randomly change the generation change interval as you want.
What are you basing this on? Generations are not based on intervals, they are based on the events during which these people were born. Boomers are people born during baby boom, millennials - people who are conscious during millennium.

Your chart is literally some random shit from the Internet that has some brown language in it.
>You cant randomly change the generation change interval as you want.
What are you basing this on? Generations are not based on intervals, they are based on the events during which these people were born. Boomers are people born during baby boom, millennials - people who are conscious during millennium.
Generations are based on astrology, not on events. Events are a result of astrology.

... In BROWN world. In white world there is no such thing as astrology.
What do you mean under brown world? This is russian chart, and im white too.

What do you mean under brown world? This is russian chart, and im white too.
I don't give a fuck what thirdworld language that chart has, it's some random chart from the internet that is based on nothing, it's the same if I would draw some chart in Paint and post it as proof. Every first world nation defines generations based on events, and that's how it shall be.

Then babyboomers were born in 1938 according to your logic???
I don’t really buy into this shit gen stuff however you can ideally say oldest zoomers are from 1998-1999 while also somehow imagine boomers to be born around early 50’s to late 60’s/early 70’s

why no gen alpha, doe? the skibidi folx need a representation :feelsLightsaber:
I'm 12 at heart, hence I identify as gen alpha (y'all betas mad cos my gyatt mogs y'all's rizzlers)

I am a subhuman zoomER

every generation is 15 years, why should gen Y be longer then the rest? just admit your a zoomzoom already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back